Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta love those glowing poser-like motogp rimstripes!!!

·
Registered
868 Posts
I love the new 1000's I may have to get one of them for myself. Not sure if I really like the rim tape, but its your bike thats just my opinion.

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
I like it espically since I hate all black rims!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Looks good man. How do you like the performance of that Arrow exhaust? How much did it run you?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Teknikscian -- they are the Michelin Power race tires -- totally kick ass (DOT legal race tires) -- most people are too cheap to run them (no offense to anyone), or maybe ride in the rain occasionally -- you DO NOT want to ride in the rain with these tires.

GSXR7RDR -- I love the arrow pipe! It's a tad long, but I was being cheap on the exhaust and just got the slip-on... now I'm eye-balling the Arrow Ti full system, or maybe Racefit? There's always yosh -- they're coming out with some cool shit these days. Anyhow, the Arrow slip-on is like $550 for the can, and another $120 for the mid-pipe -- not the least expensive pipe in town, but they make really good products. I'll be selling my pipe eventually, when I decide on a full system. In fact, I'll probably take it off soon so it doesn't get much more use. Cheers!

CD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts