Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Life has some strange $hits.... I put the tank pad on friday with the help of my mum & dad..... saturday I went for a litle ride where I really pushed hard and bloked the 299kph on the speedo for a while...... Monday morning I was going to the office..... stoped at a stop sign and a dude with a car crashes in to me

I´m so sad

Rear:

Fine on this side:

on this side:

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Prolly some stupid old woman on her cell phone right?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No..... a black dude with a junk car that didnt had anything but his driver license

I call the police and he went with them..... however I am kinda screwed because I have to go to the National Institute of Insurance to see if they pay me the damage ( 4 months or so
).... because he didnt had insurance.....
The guy just said & I quote "Sorry about that.... I didnt see you....."

I was in the stop sign when I just kinda "fly of the bike".... like if I had release the clutch too fast...... but then Iook back and I see a car really close to me......

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that sucks man.. make sure they check your subframe, and replace absolutely everything that is even scratched..

and at least your alright..
I know.... but I saw the bike today.... and the subframe that holds the rear of the back / tail..... could be bent...... anyway.... they are going to replace everything that is needed... I´m really sad because I had the bike for 26 days... and I did only 760km

·
Registered
111 Posts
THAT SUCKS!!! Your new bike!!!!
I would hate that so much, next time flash your tail light when you are stopped and a car comes up behind you. I do that all the time. It may help them see you

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Take the dude's car. If he has no insurance take the POS and sell it. At least, that's the way I think it should be.

·
Banned
7,214 Posts
No..... a black dude with a junk car that didnt had anything but his driver license

I call the police and he went with them..... however I am kinda screwed because I have to go to the National Institute of Insurance to see if they pay me the damage ( 4 months or so
).... because he didnt had insurance.....
The guy just said & I quote "Sorry about that.... I didnt see you....."

I was in the stop sign when I just kinda "fly of the bike".... like if I had release the clutch too fast...... but then Iook back and I see a car really close to me......
Sorry about your bike, that sucks..

Who in the f--k asked what color the person was?

What does color have to do with this chit anyway?

Would you feel better if a person of another race did the damage???

WTF

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

WTF
Look..... I´m not a racist.
Sorry If I ofended someone in the forum........ however I didnt do it on purpose.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Look..... I´m not a racist.
Sorry If I ofended someone in the forum........ however I didnt do it on purpose.
Yeah, it's never done on purpose. It just always seems to subconciously blurt itself out.

·
Registered
113 Posts

WTF
If he had said "a blonde chick ..." would you have your panties all in a wad? What's the difference? You're implying that he made some kind of judgement based on the person's appearance, right?

·
Registered
94 Posts

WTF
He responded with that answer because someone asked if it was a woman driver. Dude, you need to relax. I didn't see you fly off the handle about the woman driver comment. Hypocrite!

·
Registered
9 Posts
wtf who cares what color he is. any person who hits a K5 at a stop i a dumb ass and this person was black. wow i said black omg. you are gay my friend... crap i said gay. i give up

·
Registered
98 Posts
First, he didn't make any racist statement at all.

Second, give the guy a f*cking break !!!
Some dude just plowed into his NEW bike and almost killed him for Christ's sake!

·
Premium Member
73,234 Posts
why didn't you get all upset when someone said "Prolly some stupid old woman on her cell phone right?"

you only got offended when he happened to mention that it was a black guy. hypocrite.

you need to relax and not look to start trouble.

·
Banned
7,214 Posts

WTF
If he had said "a blonde chick ..." would you have your panties all in a wad? What's the difference? You're implying that he made some kind of judgement based on the person's appearance, right?
From now one we can ALL get our panties in a wad.

When somebody does something put the CLARIFIER IN FRONT.

example, a white lady hit my bike. etc..

By the way, EVERYBODY IS BLONDE THESE DAYS, that ain't saying chit..

Now, whose panties in a wad???

·
Banned
7,214 Posts

WTF
He responded with that answer because someone asked if it was a woman driver. Dude, you need to relax. I didn't see you fly off the handle about the woman driver comment. Hypocrite!
Eat me!!

All he had to say was it was a dude!!

And for the poster saying something about supposed it was a blonde, you have every race out there being BLONDE. I have seen blonde Japenese, Chinese, Mexican,etc..

So, he made a comment, and I replied.. All you johnny come lately ain't doing chit, but blowing hot air...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts