Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Married his Fleshlight... And Also touches people
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was it was about 3am and i was half asleep. I had my light on, i heard a noise outside my door and just assumed it was my roommate. My room has a key and no handle but this night I left the key in the door. Anyway i heard a noise again and sat up and to my shock somone opened my door. Next thing i know I'm staring eye to eye with this drugged up looking kid in a hat and a hoodie.

I yell "who the fuck are you" and he ran like a scared little rat. I got out of bed as quick as I could and gave chase but he was already out in the street and got into a getaway car driven by his little oxygen theif friend, which was ofcourse stolen.

I came back in the house in a panic, I've been the victim of quite a violent robbery before so it put me into a bit of a state.

I check the living room and my playstation 4 was gone, i walked outside to find my roommates wallet on the ground! I walked inside and woke everybody up. My rommate who was across the hall from me realized that the guy had been through his room while he was in there sleeping! My friend works 50 hour weeks so he normally sleeps like a log and rightly so.

The kid had taken his phone, $400 cash from his wallet, his smokes, his coin collection, his weed and the hat that that little shit was wearing belonged to my friend. He put it on and thought he would just continue robbing the house while people were asleep!

Needless to say I am furious, I am in Australia so defending your property and possesions can get you in trouble if it becomes violent. Times like this i wish i was American so i could have shot him. Anyone who enters a house like that forfeits their right to continue breathing.

The doors were locked but one window was not locked and is suppose he climbed through that. Normally where I live is pretty safe but i guess this little meth head is at large doing what he can before somone kills him or he gets locked away

My roommates Dad is the sargant at the police station so i gave the details of the getaway car and the description of the guy. He confirmed that the car was stolen and said he was personally investigating it with his team. I hope they can track down the string of crimes, the stolen car and bring this kid to justice. I wont hold my breath because the court systems are a joke in Australia.

Stay vigilant guys...

P.S

luckily they didnt go under the house and touch my bikes otherwise i would have been a whole other level of pissed off

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
191 Posts
If you're found at my house at night, you will be found there in the morning. Awe damn, you shot that dude in the back?! Yeah, he was running out of my house...lmao

Hope they catch him and you are either compensated, or they let you beat the value out of his ass. Best of luck recovering. You'll have some sleepless nights ahead.

·
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you're found at my house at night, you will be found there in the morning. Awe damn, you shot that dude in the back?! Yeah, he was running out of my house...lmao

Hope they catch him and you are either compensated, or they let you beat the value out of his ass. Best of luck recovering. You'll have some sleepless nights ahead.
Yeh last night we were all a bit paranoid about any noises we heard. I set up things against the doors so if anybody opened them it would knock over and make a big noise.

I am quite disappointed that i couldn't get my hands on the little ****. Then again nobody is normally ready at 3am to have a foot chase. I did my best. At the end of the day i lost a playstation i paid $200 for. Could be worse

Its not what i lost though, its that my safe space felt violated. The fact that he can go on living is disgusting.

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear it. I don't know where I stand on the shoot-to-kill but I do keep a tire iron by the door that I would happily use in case of an intruder. Thankfully, I'm in my fifties and have never experienced anything like that.

Fucking junkies....

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Being violated in your own home is one of the worst experiences you can have. Yup, came back from work one day and the front door was wide open. Nothing taken as I interrupted it early on but still NOT a good feeling. As a kid, our apartment was broken into, in the dead of night, and the guy came in the window and left by the front door being chased by my brother with a cleaver in hand. Another time, a neighbor was being robbed at his front door and the perp got the same cleaver thrown at him while being chased. I was 6 first time I was robbed at knife point. Tough neighborhood

Not sure what the Castle Doctrine is like in your part of the world but even in gun friendly states here in the US, can only be used within a very narrow legal parameter. Also be aware that the the civil lawsuit that is sure to follow may cost you more dearly than the criminal case that is also sure to follow.

I am pretty active in IDPA, SASS, Tactical, Long Range, Steel, Hunting and Bowling Pin and reload about 2,000 rounds monthly. Hang out with a bunch of First Responders from military, Sheriff and SWAT Team. Always think twice whether you need to engage your weapon system.

My Rottie and Chow usually keeps most low level sleaze bags away from the front door.

·
Administrator
13,306 Posts
Damn mate ... thieving cunts.

No matter what they take it’s an invasion of you and your home , id quite happily beat the living shit out of anyone dumb enough to fuck with my stuff.

Iv had scumbags ‘try’ and break into my factory’s , but I’m very proactive with security.

·
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn, sorry to hear it. I don't know where I stand on the shoot-to-kill but I do keep a tire iron by the door that I would happily use in case of an intruder. Thankfully, I'm in my fifties and have never experienced anything like that.

Fucking junkies....
Im sure the closest thing that happens in Canada is somone tapping your maple tree without permission. Then you confront him and say buddy a few times, you both apologize and thats the end of that.

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Man if only it were that easy in California. My life has to be in danger in order for me to shoot an intruder. :cursing:

·
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man if only it were that easy in California. My life has to be in danger in order for me to shoot an intruder. :cursing:
But what does it mean to have your life in danger? The fact that somebody is in your house in the dead of night not knowin if they are armed, in that situation i feel like my life would be in danger

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
Bad news mate, get a dog.
Happened to us once, luckily I slept through it.
Coppers phoned me 4:00am as asked where is your Mrs handbag, I said I'm buggered if I know :grin2:
They said they had it a the cop shop, they caught the bastards.
Woman around the corner woke up, they held a knife held to her throat. They left, she called the cops, being semi rural the cops pulled a car over on spec on the way here and got the bastards.
It is a horrible thing that feeling of violation but is goes away in time.
Get a good dog if you can, most thieves are opportunistic, make it hard for them and they will pick a simpler place.
Good luck dude. :cheers

·
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bad news mate, get a dog.
Happened to us once, luckily I slept through it.
Coppers phoned me 4:00am as asked where is your Mrs handbag, I said I'm buggered if I know :grin2:
They said they had it a the cop shop, they caught the bastards.
Woman around the corner woke up, they held a knife held to her throat. They left, she called the cops, being semi rural the cops pulled a car over on spec on the way here and got the bastards.
It is a horrible thing that feeling of violation but is goes away in time.
Get a good dog if you can, most thieves are opportunistic, make it hard for them and they will pick a simpler place.
Good luck dude. :cheers
I came to learn today that these guys have robbed 15 houses so far...6 of them in the same car i reported. One guy had a dog and they put a knife through its head. We may have their identities and are putting together a vigilante team

·
Registered
528 Posts
Bummer for sure. Something in the air creating a huge population of skin waste?

It's bad here. Junkies, thieves, homeless roaming around all the time. Very brazen and will do whatever in the middle of the day.

Local police have a hands off policy for these scum. Citizens are fed up but police have publicly stated any vigilante type action will result in arrest and conviction. Go figure.

Its a modern day phenomenon where those causing havoc have more rights and protection than law abiding citizens.

I have chased after thieves in the early morning hours several times. My place is Fort knox so I'm awakened when they enter my space.

Somethings going to break, its a matter of time.

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,047 Posts
where in aus are you based dude?
by the violent robbery comment it sounds like western suburbs of melbourne?

id absolutely freak if i ever woke up with someone in my room, i decked my housemate once for sneaking in to grab something quickly (admittedly i was 21 and i doubt id have the reaction speed now).
fuckin ice is everywhere these days, so many junkies....

do not, and i repeat, do not put together a vigilante team and go after them, this isn't a movie, if they're violent you're 100% fucked, if they managed to get a knife through an agressive dogs head, unless you have some military training i wouldn't even bother.
also, you're just as bad as them if you decide to take matters into your own hands.

·
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
where in aus are you based dude?
by the violent robbery comment it sounds like western suburbs of melbourne?

id absolutely freak if i ever woke up with someone in my room, i decked my housemate once for sneaking in to grab something quickly (admittedly i was 21 and i doubt id have the reaction speed now).
fuckin ice is everywhere these days, so many junkies....

do not, and i repeat, do not put together a vigilante team and go after them, this isn't a movie, if they're violent you're 100% fucked, if they managed to get a knife through an agressive dogs head, unless you have some military training i wouldn't even bother.
also, you're just as bad as them if you decide to take matters into your own hands.
Yeh i am originally from Melbourne and sure this sounds like something that would happen out west.

In reality i live in Cairns, Queensland. Normally its pretty safe but these guys are at large. Its a small town so they will get what is coming one way or another. My friends dad works at the police station so atleast we can stay informed. They found the car and have pulled the prints of 3 guys...so its a matter of time.

These guys are not hardcore...just opportunistic little rats. I saw him with my own eyes. I would have snapped him like a twig if he hadn't of gotten a head start on me.

I get what you mean...2 wrongs dont make a right, but this guy was breathing over my friend. He can't sleep at night now.

The justice system is a joke here so if i can atleast break his legs i will sleep like a baby.

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,047 Posts
nah, they'll do time if they were armed, or pin a burglary spree together.

yeah i can get that hes freaking out, get onto victims of crime, he can get some help, they're really good tbh, probably the best thing he'll do for his long term health.

i worked as a bouncer on the bottom block of king st in melbourne for years, dealt with apex a lot, pasquale barbaro (good riddens to bad rubbish), the westies, junkies, wanna be gangsters, dealers who thought they were untouchable, triads etc etc, i can assure you violence will sort nothing other than an egotistical boost for about half an hour, the fact you've spoken about it on a public forum makes it pre-meditated, so in the eyes of the law you're actually worse off, the cops might give you a pass, they might not, or you might do worse than you expect, ice heads are a pain in the ass to deal with.

i can 100% understand and respect defending yourself, but in reality, you can't just go and do that, unless you 100% know what you're getting yourself into, and what the consequences are.
if your mates dad is a cop, id leave it with him, and just stay informed. I've seen so many situations like this go in a direction you wont see coming when you go seeking your blood its not funny.
if you go looking for trouble you're gunna find it. i learn't a lesson a long time ago, there is always someone bigger and badder than you, and if you're in prison, there's always a guy with a bigger dick lookin for a tighter hole. he'll get his either way. he'll either end up dead, or he'll end up in the joint.

·
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nah, they'll do time if they were armed, or pin a burglary spree together.

yeah i can get that hes freaking out, get onto victims of crime, he can get some help, they're really good tbh, probably the best thing he'll do for his long term health.

i worked as a bouncer on the bottom block of king st in melbourne for years, dealt with apex a lot, pasquale barbaro (good riddens to bad rubbish), the westies, junkies, wanna be gangsters, dealers who thought they were untouchable, triads etc etc, i can assure you violence will sort nothing other than an egotistical boost for about half an hour, the fact you've spoken about it on a public forum makes it pre-meditated, so in the eyes of the law you're actually worse off, the cops might give you a pass, they might not, or you might do worse than you expect, ice heads are a pain in the ass to deal with.

i can 100% understand and respect defending yourself, but in reality, you can't just go and do that, unless you 100% know what you're getting yourself into, and what the consequences are.
if your mates dad is a cop, id leave it with him, and just stay informed. I've seen so many situations like this go in a direction you wont see coming when you go seeking your blood its not funny.
if you go looking for trouble you're gunna find it. i learn't a lesson a long time ago, there is always someone bigger and badder than you, and if you're in prison, there's always a guy with a bigger dick lookin for a tighter hole. he'll get his either way. he'll either end up dead, or he'll end up in the joint.
You are %100 right i know. Im for sure not going to look for trouble, i mean in reality all i lost was a playstation. Although if the opportunity presented itself. I am normally very passive but this stuff is not on.

Btw it wasn't an agressive dog...it was some gay guys friendly little companion which makes it even more despicable.

Yeh i use to go out on King st when i lived there. Maybe we have seen each other before haha! Yeh there is a lot of human trash in the city.

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,047 Posts
lol ive seen a lot of faces on king st.... even one of my current directors.... dude has a nasty ass habbit of taking strippers home :lmao

·
Premium Member
3,613 Posts
you guys are forgetting one very important aspect when it comes to thieves and junkies, NO ONE IS EVER GOING TO REPORT THEM MISSING!!!

its either that OR... find the local hairon dealer, ask him for a half gram pure fentanyl and half gram hairon or coke, druggies could care less.. spike the quantity well with the F... leave it in a baggie out in the open in an unlocked car..

no more druggies and no more break ins, its real simple

1 - 20 of 21 Posts