Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, so I'm writing this with all honesty. I heard amazing things about Motomummy and how they have great prices and perfect service and that Corey helped them effortlessly. Unfortunately I didn't get this and actually got the complete opposite. I ordered a racefit growler and bracket for my 2013 Gsxr 760 and did not know that they didn't even have them in stock. So I emailed Corey and he said he is waiting for it from racefit so I said no problem. Took about 2 weeks and some days. Kind of bothered by that but whatever.

So after receiving the slip on exhaust I found out I got a bracket that does not for my bike, I let Corey know and he asked for a few pictures of the braket with a tape measure next to it. I emailed a few days later asking for an update and Corey said he is waiting on racefit to reply. So I waited a few day and emailed Corey again for an update and was told Racefit a massive company was on vacation for a week. Waited a week and emailed corey again and asked for an update and he asked for more pictures of the bracket. Wasn't sure if I could believe it or not. It was now nearing 1 month of me not being able to use my exhaust that cost me more than 700$

I finally emailed Corey and let him know that waiting a month is kind of ridiculous and let him know that so far I am not having a great experience with Motomummy and if I didn't receive my new bracket I would like to have a full refund and return the exhaust. And if I do get it, since its been so late maybe I can get a discount on my next purchase or something. Nothing was mentioned from him about this. In my opinion I was more than fair. And was not rude at all. I recieved an email from Corey after this asking for me to call him. So I did and this is where he blew my mind of how horrible the customer service is.

I called and he started yelling at me telling me "do you want to return the exhaust now? Since our not happy just return it, and ill sell it to a person on a gixxer forum." Took a while to calm him down and tell him I want the exhaust I just will not wait for more than another week. And we left it at that. Never have I had a customer service rep rip me a new ass for not having a good experience.

A week later I recieved a correct bracket only to realize that the racefit sticker for the black carbon canister was black on black, not the correct one for my exhaust. Mine was supposed to be white on white so you can actually see it. This is where this epic customer service with Corey continued.

I informed Corey that I have the wrong sticker and would like to recieve the one that it should have came with, he again asked me for a picture so he can understand of what I am talking about. So I sent him the pic and he replied with "We don't have any of the other color stickers at this time. It's going to be a while for our next shipment as well :(" no attempt of saying I will try to get it for you. So I asked if there is a way that i can contact racefit directly and Corey said "You could email them, but they are located out of the country so I don't know."

Really? Horrible. So finally send me a link to the contact information. And I emailed racefit and informed them of my experience with there retailer and te issue with the simple sticker error. The picture is of the email I got back the following day after sending it to them.

I will NOT be shopping with Www.Motomummy.com again.

Attachments

·
Loves Grammas Gum Jobs
4,653 Posts
Sorry but this is not the place to bring your issues with Motomummy at all, should keep this to yourself and not act so childish. I could not even bother to read your complete post but for what I did look at you are really looking like a complete fool and crying over nothing.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
2 sides to every story. However according to your storty, it seems Corey was waiting on RaceFit himself. It wasn't like he had the exhaust sitting next to him and refused to send it.

But to join a forum just to make this thread is extremely lame. Yes it took a while to get the exhaust and yes the manufacturer sent you the wrong sticker, but to start a thread? C'mon man.

·
Possibly infected with Ebola
3,216 Posts
Your lucky he was able to find something for a GSXR 760. Those bikes are rare.

You probably annoyed Corey to no end when you knew he was waiting on racefit. When he is waiting on a company there is little he can do.

I'm suspect of this whole story. As iron head said there is two sides to every story.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
2 sides to every story. However according to your storty, it seems Corey was waiting on RaceFit himself. It wasn't like he had the exhaust sitting next to him and refused to send it.

But to join a forum just to make this thread is extremely lame. Yes it took a while to get the exhaust and yes the manufacturer sent you the wrong sticker, but to start a thread? C'mon man.
That sticker cost him a whole second on his lap times.

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
I don't like when people call a business out on forums. It's not right.
If it's warranted, it is. In this case, the issue should be with Racefit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Make an account just for this post? Umm no. I'm just putting my experience with them. So why all the issues about spelling? And me in the wrong? It's how I felt and what happened with my situation. And with the sticker yes I spent 700$ on an exhaust I would like the correct items. And I wasn't even told that he will order one or contact racefit at all he just said I need to. So lets leave the childish comments off of here. Again this is "MY" experience you guys can have a Tartary different one

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If it's warranted, it is. In this case, the issue should be with Racefit.
I don't think it has anything do do with racefit, I was rudely yelled at on the phone for what? Saying that if take another week to recieve my bracket so I can use the exhaust after waiting for almost a month. Corey works for a business and needs to be respectful and professional.

·
ICBA
2,019 Posts
Honestly 2 weeks for a shipment coming from the UK isn't that bad at all.
Motomummy can't be held responsible for a drop shippers delay and packaging error, or even customs holding a package for any amount of time.

IMO I'd run black on black sticker not giving a damn as long as the mount worked and the exhaust fit.

My 5th or 6th package from Corey is right on time being delivered today as always. :dunno

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
I don't think it has anything do do with racefit, I was rudely yelled at on the phone for what? Saying that if take another week to recieve my bracket so I can use the exhaust after waiting for almost a month. Corey works for a business and needs to be respectful and professional.

Even if everything else is true, i have to call :bs on this one.
Of all the false claims i have seen made about MM, this is definitely a first.

Also, seeing as the supplier is racefit, and MM didnt have any of what you were looking for in stock, how could the problem NOT be with racefit? :scratch
The retailer can't send you something they themselves don't have, no matter how many emails you send them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Even if everything else is true, i have to call :bs on this one.
Of all the false claims i have seen made about MM, this is definitely a first.

Also, seeing as the supplier is racefit, and MM didnt have any of what you were looking for in stock, how could the problem NOT be with racefit? :scratch
The retailer can't send you something they themselves don't have, no matter how many emails you send them.
You can call it what you want, that's your opinion. And Yes I know that racefit is not in the states but as a consumer I think I have the right to email the seller to ask about the order status. And complaining about the sticker it's kit that I'm complaining about it being black its that I asked for the issue to be resolved and pretty much was told no

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Make an account just for this post? Umm no. I'm just putting my experience with them. So why all the issues about spelling? And me in the wrong? It's how I felt and what happened with my situation. And with the sticker yes I spent 700$ on an exhaust I would like the correct items. And I wasn't even told that he will order one or contact racefit at all he just said I need to. So lets leave the childish comments off of here. Again this is "MY" experience you guys can have a Tartary different one
It seems very odd the only posts you have ever made here are in this thread. That is why people are saying you joined a forum just to complain about someone that is known to be a very good retailer & someone that regularly goes out of his way to help people.

I'm not getting the whole sticker thing. Are you saying you couldn't use your exhaust because you didn't like the color of a sticker you got? I would rather not have any stickers on the exhaust.

What's tartary?

·
Banned
14,060 Posts
Did he send you the free Mummy brake res sock?

If not you should make another thread and complain about it.

Mummy used to train with Chuck Norris so you may not want to piss him off. I have seen him break 6 blocks of ice.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes, how do you not understand?

Don't you know how exhaust systems work?
Wow you guys are all so immature and try to make jokes. It's that I asked the company to fix the mistake and wasn't even attempted just said he wasn't getting one for a long time. When I guess all he had to do is call or email racefit and let them know. As a consumer I shouldn't be the one fixing problems when the company I purchase from should

1 - 20 of 180 Posts