Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 885 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
all I can say is HoLY Shit! I don't think Mat Mladin's Bike is this hooked up.
God Damn You probably could have bought a ducati 999R with that money
but damn is this bike gonna look sweet after your done. Are you racing by the way or just for shits and giggles.

· Registered
222 Posts
god dont let us believe we have da best k5-k6 because we are far away....
personaly I dont like the paint but congrats....are you the first doing that in belgium?
for suspension you could go for mupo.it
yes pvm stuff is just daaa best
common when we can se it?
good luck

· Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HavocIND said:
all I can say is HoLY Shit! I don't think Mat Mladin's Bike is this hooked up.
God Damn You probably could have bought a ducati 999R with that money
but damn is this bike gonna look sweet after your done. Are you racing by the way or just for shits and giggles.
Ducati 999R ? Not for me. I'm European but no ducs for me :)

I'm racing but not with this baby. A bit too expensive to put it in a dustbin. Only racing my 600RR. Just came back of a track day ;)

· Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
arhau said:
MM's byke has nothing with this byke
ps- please let me know how you mount the rear beringer MC.
In a first phase it will be a simple solution. In the end I will have one part of the aratas redone but a bit longer.
That's the only problem that you have with it. The mounting point needs to be a bit higher ;)

· Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
arhau said:
god dont let us believe we have da best k5-k6 because we are far away....
personaly I dont like the paint but congrats....are you the first doing that in belgium?
for suspension you could go for mupo.it
yes pvm stuff is just daaa best
common when we can se it?
good luck
Probably yes. The guy who sold me parts would like to have it on show coming winter. He has some nice stuff lying around there. WP front forks from last years bike of C. Vermeulen and the FG fork of Haga from last year.
Currently supporting Yamaha Austria with these Ohlins FG forks.

There is another guy building a duc 999R with the FG forks, bremob monos, Pace products rad, ...

· Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HavocIND said:
Love the 600RR
Mine was stolen 2 months ago when i made the switch to the k6
Damn good bike. Did a 1'44 today on my stock bike, where C. Vermeulen did 1'38 on a stock RR a few years ago. Still some time to go but I definately need to some more time to practise :D

· Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SPL170db said:
Yeah, definately show us the after pictures now that we have seen all of the before one.
A little bit patience :D Have had to wait long for getting what I wanted. And still dont have everything. But I hope to get it on the road within a few weeks to have my new break in ;)

Then I will fit a Rapid Bike module to have it mapped (A/F per cyl, ignition, rpm limit ...)
A autumn I will maybe get the swingarm and CF subframe if it's out of prototype phase ;)

1 - 20 of 885 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.