Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first wheelie pic...I have been riding for 2 months and just started learning wheelies. I though I would share it with you guys
I know its not that high but this is my first bike. I will get better with more practice

·
Registered
667 Posts
You're gonna get a lot of flack for riding without ANY gear on. Geez, I know this is your first bike, and you think nothing will happen because you're just going up and down your block, but trust me, shit happens when you least expect it. So get some gear on, go to a deserted parking lot or something and work on them there. I don't want to seem like I'm patronizing you, but I've been down man, and its not a pleasant experience.

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,546 Posts

good pick though

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Power it up. As far as the gear I wear it all the time. Except in my neighborhood because the fastest I can go before making a turn is 30mph. Thanks, I've seen what other people went through, its just the risk you take.

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
Oh shit....strap on your seatbelts.

Where's nj?
LOL....what a fuckin TARD!!!!

I smell a new name for this GIANT

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
ALWAYS WEAR YOU GEAR UNLESS YOU ARE BANGING YOUR OLD LADY ON IT THEN POST PICS
Skins comes off at 30 mph real fast like
Skulls crack at less than that
So you will be a vegatable with no skin who can't wheelie while your girl is off banging someone who is

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
damn people need to relax...call me all you want, but I bet some of you don't wear your gear either, even though you say so. So chill, some people like to take risk in their lives. I got the point already, wear your gear...

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Power it up. As far as the gear I wear it all the time. Except in my neighborhood because the fastest I can go before making a turn is 30mph. Thanks, I've seen what other people went through, its just the risk you take.
Well is doesn't look like you wear you gear ALL the time. Besides, being a newb and practicing wheelies is a time when you need gear THE MOST.

Find a deserted road with no traffic to practice on...not a freaking residential street.

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
damn people need to relax...call me all you want, but I bet some of you don't wear your gear either, even though you say so. So chill, some people like to take risk in their lives. I got the point already wear your gear...
Yo fruitcake.......you post a pic of yourself doing a wheelie in shorts, t-shirt, no gloves and no helmet what do you expect??? Not to mention that you have only been riding for 2 months. So right away, we know you have no skills and no brains.....but you'll learn when you take a nice tumble at 30mph with no gear.

njracer

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hittin the deck at 30mph hurts with gear on - fuck knows what it's like in shorts and a T shirt - bad move mate - and yeah we all take risks - but no gear is a non starter.

1 - 20 of 177 Posts