Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMFG now I know what all you fuckers are talking about. Fuck the street, the track rules!!!

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Looks like you had fun

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
good shit, wish there was tracks around my way.

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
hey i live pretty close to putnam, can you give me some info like price, if i need to be in any orginizations etc? thanks looking good by the way!
Ian

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
awesome bro!!!
yep, i trackday is definitely in my future...

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Very nice pics. Welcome to your new addiction.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
8ball,
Let me know when you go back to Jennings and maybe we can go at the same time. I am just waiting to get my wheels back from the powder coater for my track bike. I still need plastics and brake lines, but that may have to wait.
Regards,

·
Registered
557 Posts
cYork

Outstanding and congrats on busting your cherry at the track

I noticed in the pics that your feet are pretty close to the ground. Next time you go to the track pay attention to where your putting your feet when you set up for the next turn and so on. (tip of the toes on the foot pegs)

I'm not talking shit just pointing something out to you that you might not have noticed.

Once again - Congrats and the pictures look good

·
Registered
34,392 Posts
bd good looking out, I missed that too.

cYork, good looking pics for first time. I love putnam. Just curious what lap times you running? My guess is the mid 1:20's. Is that a 1000? can't quite make out the forks.

If it is a 1000 what did you think of the front Straight. That thing is scary on a thousand. My front was coming up on the 2nd hill just before the braking zone while registering over 170 whenI was on the 1000. The 600 isn't quite as scary but still a blast through 5-6-7 combo.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts