Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok now I have enough posts here is my ride as I picked up a week ago 14 model with only3500 kms on it from good old Melbourne Australia will now be looking at doing a few mods to it to make it mine
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
ok now I have enough posts here is my ride as I picked up a week ago 14 model with only3500 kms on it from good old Melbourne Australia will now be looking at doing a few mods to it to make it mine
[/URL][/IMG]
That looks almost identical to mine (apart from it's a bit cleaner) :grin2:

What mods are you considering? To be honest it's pretty much perfect as it is, although I wouldn't mind some extra grippers on the tank.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks almost identical to mine (apart from it's a bit cleaner) :grin2:

What mods are you considering? To be honest it's pretty much perfect as it is, although I wouldn't mind some extra grippers on the tank.
have fitted a speedohealer to get the speedo accurate already and have ordered a servo buddy to remove the exh servo motor to open up the exhaust and will get some tank grips levers and a healtech tre module which removes the timing restrictions in lower gears that the factory program in to the ecu to dull down the power in 1st,2nd and 3rd to start with then who knows from there always like to customise the look of my bikes

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
You could have used the forums pic uploader,no post count required...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts