Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have the hardest time finding leathers that fit...

I have a teknic 1 piece in a 42 that fit perfect but I crashed in them.
Next I got and then sold a Joe Rocket 2 piece highside 44 that was just too long on me.
Now I have a Spidi Hook 2 piece suit, size 52 Euro...jacket fits perfect, the pants however are tight as hell on me.
Im 5'8" on a good day and 175lbs. Not fat, but not skinny...any tips on making these pants fit better...they are fine until I try to get my knee out and the whole ass and crotch just doesnt stretch any further. Im like between a 52/54 on spidi sizes, I think im just gonna lose 15lbs so they fit better...I think they assume people to weigh and be height proportional...damn my fat ass.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
why not get a custom suit? I just got one.. cause I couldn't fit right into any suit I bought and got tired of buying and re-selling on ebay. make a good investment once and they should last through multiple crashes or at least 10 years.

·
Here is your "R"
6,926 Posts
If the jacket fits and post dont sell the pants on ebay and buy a new sets of pants one size larger

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its hard to find matching pants for the jacket, I got them for like $275 on ebay, so it was a deal, ill try and lose the weight first haha, and keep using the teknic suit I repaired. Im going to see if any of the leather places around me can maybe alter them a bit, but i think itd be safer to just get new leathers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts