·
Registered
9,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
9,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry dude but that's a repost that 's way old. BTW their not GSD's they're Belgian Malinois's.
Damn they look like Shepherds to me
Ah well ... I thought it was cool

·
Registered
409 Posts
BTW their not GSD's they're Belgian Malinois's.
Good call

Most police units and special tactic teams in Europe have used the Belgian Malinois for quit some time now.
More effective and have less problems then the German Shepard.
They almost look alike but, you can tell the difference when you have seen a Malinois, alot smaller but, can pack a punch

None the less both the Shepard and Malimar are not to be fucked with after they have went through special training. Both are smart dogs and can adapt to whatever someone teaches them.

Here is a link I found explaining the basic differences:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Flats/3552/abmcidmal.html

Awesome video, thanks for sharing

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
BTW their not GSD's they're Belgian Malinois's.
Good call

Most police units and special tactic teams in Europe have used the Belgian Malinois for quit some time now.
More effective and have less problems then the German Shepard.
They almost look alike but, you can tell the difference when you have seen a Malinois, alot smaller but, can pack a punch

None the less both the Shepard and Malimar are not to be fucked with after they have went through special training. Both are smart dogs and can adapt to whatever someone teaches them.

Here is a link I found explaining the basic differences:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Flats/3552/abmcidmal.html

Awesome video, thanks for sharing

Now I get to show my baby yet again. One very trained dog with ZERO human fear

·
Registered
359 Posts
dude holie fuck.......he pulled that fucker right out the car window.....thats awesome

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.