Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran VIR full course yesterday with Nesba..... I had a blast like I always do with Nesba when I attend one of thier trackdays!!! It was cold.... damn cold..... every session someone went down or ran wide off the track due to cold tires.... My tire warmers helped here and the supersoft compound tires I was running front and back also helped out a bit. The first session I took it easy, I ran inter., the first session and picked it up as the day wore on.... The sun played hide and seek for the first part of the day but did show its face by 1:00 o'clock. My tracked out zx-10 ran well but I thinks it time to step to a 600..... so next year i hope to have a Gsxr-600 for a trackbike. A liter bike is to much for me right now. Maybe in a few years with more exp.

Oh yeah back to the trackday. For those of you who have not done a trackday and are deciding on which vendor to use go with Nesba..... I have ran 10 or so trackdays with them and have never had a problem. They run a tight ship and are there for you if you need help. I have never had a CR, control rider, tell me that they did not have time to help me. Nor any of the directors that were there. So thank you Gixxer.com for my free trackday..... Im looking forward to next year!!!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.