Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it was a shitty start thats for sure. went out for the hammer school and just before T1 the bike died......then came back on. did that for the entire lap. came back in and i had electrical problems. went to shane (jensens mechanic) and he was helping me but could not find out what happened. then call chad from kenetic but it was hard for him to diagnos the bike as we were over the phone. the sarah took me to see the yamaha guys and they know their shit but was still a little lost as they have never dealt with this problem. so it was a trial and error. finally got the problem fixed but the day was over.

came the next day but had to wait in line for an hour to pre register so i had one (3 laps) session out on cold tires (no time to plug em in)

next day was race day. went out for my first practice (cold tires again) and second practice i was ready. i dropped my times like crazy and started getting more comfortable with the track.

race 2 came and i was ready. it really was a mad house there. T1 and T2 there were no way of passing as there were tons of bikes there. you really had to play it smart of you were gonna be off in the dirt. i did pretty decent i think and was happy with my times and how i did. i came in 17 place for this race. i think this was mwss

race 9 i wasnt focused as much. i lost consentration by lap 2 or so and just couldnt push myself. but when i checked my times i was just a second off.

overall i am glad to be home in one piece with the amount of red flags and wrecks. crash trucks were coming in with 2 bikes at a time. it was a crash fest through out the whole weekend. even buckmaster wrecked in one of the races.

thanks to f4i pilot for helping me out in the pits
sarah for hooking me up with jeff (yamaha guy)
and the regular crew (wiz, greg,.....)
ccs #54

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
what kinda times were u runnin ?

glad you did ok and got the bike fixxed
and made it home in 1 peice

pix ?????????

·
Registered
4,040 Posts