Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
way to go, ya SQUID !

kidding that is cake, my crash was easier altough i busted a fairing mount and the windscreen, but the screen was already zip-tied together frankenstein style, i had a spare brand new one anyways.

why not just take the lower off and re-paint that ? should take too long, ya SQUID

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Crash? What crash? That's not even a flesh wound. That's called adding a little character to the bike.

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Hell I snapped my rearsets in half, broke my clutch lever, bent my clipon (looked like an ape hanger), scraped up the left side and got a DNF because of it!!

I could have hopped back on that and finished the race!!!
Put some stickers on it and call it a day!!!

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Hell I snapped my rearsets in half, broke my clutch lever, bent my clipon (looked like an ape hanger), scraped up the left side and got a DNF because of it!!

I could have hopped back on that and finished the race!!!
Put some stickers on it and call it a day!!!

He can't do that...His OCD won't let him...

·
Highly unstable
32,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i was more so posting it up to be a wise guy really.. poor spooners bike is beat up, and farting dog had a rough one, so i was just fucking around.. i realize im damn lucky. and thankfully it was only the stock pipe that took a beating. i wanted to change it anyway and was just waiting for an excuse. granted i wish it wasnt on my comeback weekend, but hey the m4 is a bad ass pipe. but i really dont like my paint scheme at all. its very blah! dont know what i was thinking (must have been high from the fumes, next time im painting ill wear a respirator
)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.