Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Holy shit thats awesome! Now all he needs is a set of air horns, a big ass pair of bull horns as a hood ornament and he can slap a big ol' DONE stamp on that baby!

·
Registered
112 Posts
WTF???
And he lives in NY?
Isn't that a truck little toooooo *******-ish for NY?
You would think that he lived down in SC/NC or something... Is that a Blazer K5?

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Holy exxon gold card !
Gas hog alert !
Cool though !
But hey i'am from Arkansas !

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WTF???
And he lives in NY?
You would think that he lived down in SC/NC or something... Is that a Blazer K5?
exactly what i said.. my neighborhood has all 60k+ cars than this thing sitting in front.. he plans on restoring it fully.. plus i think my mother cheated on my dad with a toothless inbred at one point.. he loves big trucks and jeeps. he had a lifted cj7 before this.
and yea its a blazer k5, not sure what year

btw it does have airhorns
with a pull cord like a tractor trailor

·
Registered
112 Posts
WTF???
And he lives in NY?
exactly what i said.. my neighborhood has all 60k+ cars than this thing sitting in front.. he plans on restoring it fully.. plus i think my mother cheated on my dad with a toothless inbred at one point.. he loves big trucks and jeeps. he had a lifted cj7 before this.
and yea its a blazer k5, not sure what year

btw it does have airhorns
with a pull cord like a tractor trailor
DAMN! Well I had a K5 for about 6 months then traded it in. I miss it a little bit because you felt like you owned the roads in that thing!

Oh well... Got the bike now so I am over it!

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Where's the gun rack???

·
Registered
604 Posts
Oh my God! You guys have maxed out the ******* needle! I have never seen shit like that and I live in Texas! Fuckin Rockwell axles were never meant to have Drag E/Ts on em. HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
WTF???
And he lives in NY?
Hey, what the hell you trying to say??? Ain't no ******** in NC!!!

We're just

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
HOLY SHIT, THAT THING IS HUGE.... LOOKS GOOD, I'M SURE IT WILL LOOK GREAT WHEN HE IS DONE WITH RESTORING IT.

BRO, DOES YOUR BROTHER KNOW THE GAS PRICES ON L.I.?.... THING MUST SUCK GAS....

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
HOLY SHIT, THAT THING IS HUGE.... LOOKS GOOD, I'M SURE IT WILL LOOK GREAT WHEN HE IS DONE WITH RESTORING IT.

BRO, DOES YOUR BROTHER KNOW THE GAS PRICES ON L.I.?.... THING MUST SUCK GAS....
yea man. thats what i said, he hardly commutes though. 1 mile to work.

he stripping it down next week, all the body work done, front push bar, full exhaust system and candy apple red paint.. hes going to try and remove the ******* out of it hopefully..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts