Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My limited came in today . Have pictures of it in crate but don't know how to post them?? anyone help me?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Re: My Black K5 limited came in today

Some one help him out I want to see this bike. I would help you out if I knew how. I still have pic of my k5 that I have but can't post them. Can't wait to see your bike bro.

·
Registered
419 Posts

E mail them to me and I will host them for you. I will pm you my e mail addy.

·
Registered
419 Posts

Heres what you have to do. Hit the "reply" button, then just below the message window there is a link "Upload an Image" click that and a pop up window will come up. Hit "browse" find the pic in your HD then hit "sumbit" after its done uploading there will be a line of code in a whiite box, copy and paste that into the message window. Thing is you can only do one at a time. But here are your pics they are kinda small but it looks great, I got off the phone with my dealer and he said mine is in the wearhouse and I should get it this wed or thurs.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Re: nice

Hey JimmyZ, what's up? Remember I helped with those border issues with your K3 when I got mine? I guess that all worked out alright seeing you have another Canuck model now. That is easily the best looking K5 without a doubt. Drop me a PM sometime and we'll catch up.

·
Registered
104 Posts
dude Im pissed...............I just saw that bike today on a website in all black. I didnt even know it came in that color, dealer never told me it was an option. I just bought my 05 1000 but I have the black and red. That shit is HOT....................nice bike

·
Registered
419 Posts

Muhahaha this is the first good thing that has happend since I moved from the US to canada. I'm calling it the Vader Edition. Welcome to the dark side. I cant wait!!!!! I hope I get mine tomorrow or thursday, me/ crosses fingers

·
Registered
419 Posts

Where is Jimmyz I wanna see higher res pics outta the create

·
Banned
234 Posts

black is not availble in the states. You gonna have to import it from Canada. (It's even cheaper due to the dollar rate). however, you gonna need paper works (= $$$$) to make it leagal in the states. Same bike though.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.