Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shameless plug--if there are any fans of metal, my band is playing Clash Bar tomorrow night.

It's gonna be a short set and I've never played there..or been there before, we're doing a promoter a favor and just doing 4 or so songs....but then I plan on sticking around for a few beers and shananigans.

If you like metal, beer and shananigans or atleast 1 of the 3, swing by, it'll be an early night.

Set starts at 9pm.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, awesome you wouldve been like the only person there lol.

Nah it was ok, it's a shitty bar with crappy sound, but for our 1st show with a new drummer so we just did 4 originals and 1 cover...it was alot of fun actually. A bunch of people came by and we just threw a few back and had a nice time.

You'll get your chance to see it...theres gonna be another coming to Dinbgbatz soon, which I believe will have parts broadcasted live on Sirius/XM. Thats gonna be a fun one.

809 Posts
Haha, awesome you wouldve been like the only person there lol.

Nah it was ok, it's a shitty bar with crappy sound, but for our 1st show with a new drummer so we just did 4 originals and 1 cover...it was alot of fun actually. A bunch of people came by and we just threw a few back and had a nice time.

You'll get your chance to see it...theres gonna be another coming to Dinbgbatz soon, which I believe will have parts broadcasted live on Sirius/XM. Thats gonna be a fun one.

Dingbatz huh....says a great deal about the folks who go there....:dunno

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not for the faint of heart...but then again neither is my band. Great venue, people in there are like family.

Unless of course you get booted like the drunken asshole this past Sat....there's always one.

We'll be there June 7th for Sirius/XM Hard Attak.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts