·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hasnt been used in a couple days, think a Hotrod would wake it up some

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
Why MPD, you make me blush, directing your omnipotent attention on little old me...

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
Hit the floor all ye worshippers, we are graced by visiting royalty to MY domain!

·
88,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hit the floor all ye worshippers, we are graced by visiting royalty to MY domain!
I have 68 domains on here, I'll let you think this is yours

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
How do you ever find the time to track my wanton disregard for authority through all 68 of your domains?
Sheeeeesh, I make one little post in Pix-N-Vids and you chase me all the way back here???

·
88,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
havent you figured it out yet

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
i think you too need a hobby.

MPD need's to shovle some snow

HODROD need's to go answer some more squid questions

·
88,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think you too need a hobby.

MPD need's to shovle some snow

HODROD need's to go answer some more squid questions

thats it im banning you for that comment, I've had the bike out for a couple weeks now and im not putting it away

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
i hear you in for another 40" of snow this weekend. it has'nt even been warm enough to enjoy a ride here. anything under 80 degree's is to samn cold

i wish my ban button worked

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
Sully is a god!
WTF

That is total abuse of power. Not fair being pwned by some one who's keybord has more keys than mine such as the ban key and the edit-someone-elses-post key!

·
88,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
MPD said
I am a little teapot, short and stout....
Dude, your losing it... BTW when you begged us GDC'ers to let your brother join, you promised you would keep him under control. Lately it has appeared that you are unable to live up to that promise!

·
88,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I also have the almighty move this post key, lock that thread key, make that thread a sticky key, delete all of that users posts at once key, etc etc etc

·
88,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MPD said
I am a little teapot, short and stout....
Dude, your losing it... BTW when you begged us GDC'ers to let your brother join, you promised you would keep him under control. Lately it has appeared that you are unable to live up to that promise!

I try but the almighty "Mom what will you make me to eat" key wont work when I go over and visit

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
Speaking of powers, what ever happened to the auto-ranking feature. I was so excited to hit that MotoGP GOD status, and then it was gone, right as I got there... Damnation!

1 - 20 of 112 Posts