• NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY B*TCH

HERE IS MY RIDE, CUSTOM PAINT, STAGE 3 JET KIT, FULL YOSH EXHAUST, VORTEX SPROCKETS, CARBON FIBER GRAPHICS, BRIDGESTONE RACE TIRES.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Re: MY B*TCH

C'mon homie, get it together

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

HEY, I'M NEW TO THIS FORUM STUFF, I HAVE THE PICS UP NOW. THANKS FOR THE HELP THOUGH, LOL

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

thanks, yeah, that was the color when i bought it, but i couldn't beat the price so i snatched it. any suggestions on sprucing it up. other than repainting it? i won't have the funds for that until next season. i was thinking of putting sponser decals on it.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Hey Brooks...cut Gixzer some slack, he probably didn't know...besides his bike is broken (see below his avatar).
good point, i'll be nice.......

·
Registered
5,337 Posts

thanks, yeah, that was the color when i bought it, but i couldn't beat the price so i snatched it. any suggestions on sprucing it up. other than repainting it? i won't have the funds for that until next season. i was thinking of putting sponser decals on it.
The only problem I have with the paint is it looks "lazy" each sectoin is painted so there was no masking required on the lowers. Not sure how to clean it up with out new piant.

*edit* I just looked back and see there is some brown on the lower, but it just looks too This-half / That-half with the paint scheme.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts

The only problem I have with the paint is it looks "lazy" each sectoin is painted so there was no masking required on the lowers. Not sure how to clean it up with out new piant.
I was thinking the same, but I think it's allright.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts

looks like a f!~#^in, bumble bee.!!
or a yellow jaket

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

you should get some of that champaign color on the side fairings too..... it would look pimp.....
the guy guy i bought it from has been promising to give me the paint codes for 2 weeks. i had tapeworks.com send me every shade of yellow that they have, but none matched up good enough. i was thinking it would look good if i could bring that yellow into the tail somehow. wish me luck. i can't match that paint to shit!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,555 Posts

Totally fugly! But cool bike though. This is cool looking, however:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts