Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My helmet is not even a year old and it is already falling apart first it was the rubber on the bottem coming off then the vent on the visor fell out and today the side clamp that holds the visor on fell off and I found but it had gotten ran over by a car. The thing is I love this helmet the fit, padding, and ventilation are great. So I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and what they did about it and let me just add I never dropped it or anything like that so this gotta be a defective helmet or something. I'm also gonna try to contact Arai and see what they are willing to do about the problem. So if anyone can help I would appreciate it thanx

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Sounds like a defective helmet. I had the side plate break on me and they made good on their 5 year warranty. Sent me a new one without any hassles at all.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you to the people who replied I called ARIA today I was very impressed how they handled the problem they're going to mail me all the parts. I don't even have to send them the helmet. Which worked out good I should have it by the weekend so I can ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts