Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a sideslab from a guy who knew nothing about it and now here i am in the same boat wondering if you guys might be able to help me out with some information. As far as i am aware the bike is all original. Everything. Runs very smooth and i just know nothing about it. Anything will help. Literally anything. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Administrator
13,377 Posts
Welcome Kevin ... you will have more luck in the correct section of the forum , plenty of knowledgeable folks here

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I apologize. I can not figure this forum layout at all. It took me over an hour to figure out how to post a thread lol. I should be keen on this but its one thing I never took the time to educate my seppo ass on :) thanks buddy!

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Welcome,I moved your thread to the oil-cooled section.
As far as being all original,that bike in the pic is far from all OEM. Wheels,brakes,exhaust,fairings,and the velocity stacks(possibly carbs as well)are not from a 1st Gen 1100.
Basically,it appears like most of the highly sought after OEM parts are long gone from this bike,as the price reflects. Hopefully it runs good.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Woah, mine look nothing like that. Not even close to being that clean or glassy. Verrrrryy nice, dude!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts