Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is my 86 750 red/black track-bike. yeah, i'm currently running a set of blue/white front fairings for the time being.

chassis:

17 inch wheel conversion
complete USD front end
94-95 750 6 piston tokico calipers
90-92 front rotors
ohlins shock
currently running a DOT pirelli front with pirelli slick 180/60 rear. the rear tire just barely clears the modified rear brake arm.
first gen 1100 lower shock link that has been modified to increase rear ride height.

engine:

stock first gen 750 engine
36mm mikuni RS 36 carbs
K&N air filers
full yoshimura race exhaust with a SRAD RS3 canister
520 chain/sprocket conversion

i have used this bike for trackday events for almost 20 years! going to do my first trackday in 2 years because i broke my humerus riding motocross. riding motocross is my "mid-life crisis"! hahahahaha...seize the day.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Motorcycle Automotive lighting

Fuel tank Wheel Tire Automotive fuel system Vehicle brake

·
Premium Member
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You hit any tracks on the East coast?
only nor-cal trackday events. we are very lucky because we have thunderhill raceway, sonoma raceway and laguna seca nearby. my goal is to ride other tracks across the usa and europe some day. what tracks do you ride?

·
Premium Member
1994 GSXR 750, 1991 Bandit 400
2,160 Posts
only nor-cal trackday events. we are very lucky because we have thunderhill raceway, sonoma raceway and laguna seca nearby. my goal is to ride other tracks across the usa and europe some day. what tracks do you ride?
Virginia International Raceway, Summit Point WV, Roebling Road GA, and lookin to do NC BIke

·
Registered
27 Posts
Love the nostalgia of that bike. I had a '89 750 I restored and tracked. I wadded it up at Willow Springs on turn 3 on March 3rd. To be honest, that's a horrible track bike, but it's pretty to look at.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts