Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2002 Red/Black/Silver Suzuki GSX-R 1000
My Engine Mods are…. Yoshimuira Drop-In Cams , a TRE , Power
Commander III , K&N Air Filter Fully Exhaust which is made up of Akropovich headers
Connected to an Extreme Mount Nikko Racing Slip-on. In the pictures I have is my old Scorpion. New ones soon to come. I promise all this is good for 165RWHP.
Suspension Mods are easy, Stock tubes with all Ohlins internals ie springs and valves.
Cosmetic mods are… Chrome wheels , billet aluminum frame sliders , flush mounted turn signals , Sportech chrome windscreen. Polished Frame , License Plate relocator kit ,
Autopage 2 way FM pager alarm w/remote start and a 3 ft. diameter proximity sensor.
FUTURE MODS… Stainless steel lines and galfer pads and rotors, Under tail, and to top it off a J&E Big Piston kit with ported and polished heads.

·
He Who Touches Himself
6,620 Posts
I didn't know Ohlins put the sticker on the inner tube.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i told them to put them there when i had my susp. adjusted for my weight , I'M NOT THIN , and that sticker is to let me know if they bottom out when i set wheelies down. then i need to tweak it a little more. Its not an ohlins fork catridge just internals. trust me rides 10x smoother than stock and its hella cheap cost me like 400 bucks from a buddy who all he does is forks all day long !

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks 97dodge and GIXXERUK , wait til you see the exhaust i have on it now with my frame polished , looks much better. Thanks a lot , this is my baby , its my daily driver and it currently has about 18k miles , no leaks of any kind anywhere and never been down. Runs stronger than the day i rode it off the showroom floor.

·
loves oldgixxer and Anthony D
12,611 Posts
sweet bike..one of my favorite color schemes, after my 01 1000 blk/silv

·
My name is Meyer dammit!!
24,678 Posts
I got that same bike...Looks real nice!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: MY 2002 RED/BLACK/SILVER SUZUKII GSX-R 1000

Thanks MYRGIXER!K , BARLOW , Big Johnny Blaze . It really appreciate it i sopent lots of time with the bike and wanted it to be the best i kow some 1000 are nice but i am very ond of mine.

·
Registered
732 Posts

I've always loved that color combo - good looking scoot you have there.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Thanks Dangeruss , it means a lot.

·
Registered
58 Posts

mate, your bike looks f*cking AWESOME. I love it. its good to see that in these days over over extreame 'bling' that you have a bike that looks nice and can be ridden!!!!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

thanks cornerspeed and JetSpeedz , i appreciate your comments on my ride.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

thanks husker1k and thanks too all comments are greatly appreciated. We all have fu*king awesome bikes as long as they're Gixxers !!!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

i'm looking for an undertail that keeps the stock tail light if anyone knows where i can get one hit me up, price or money is not an issue. i have a high-mount on it right now i need a new camera , someone stole mine and i havent bothered to get a new one. i'll borrow my girlfriends camera and show the newest pics of it with the frame all polished up. looks killer.

·
Registered
520 Posts

Sweet bro! I just turned 43,000 miles on mine, ever since the price of gas went over $2 I been using the gixxer as much as possible.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts