Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I could not stand just having one sport bike, so I bought another GSXR

I have not ridden it yet, it still has "0" miles on it. I hope to get it out today!!!

As usual I requested the bike be left sealed in the crate, until I was present and they met that request for me everytime. I also told the assembly guy, only do what you have to, so I can get back on the road. I requested he not wash the bike, that I would take care of it when I got it home. He also did not take the bike on a test ride, since it was so cold, and some light flurry's.

Todd

·
Registered
55 Posts
Looks great man! I bought mine in the crate too. Got the red/blk one though. I love mine, have fun man!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
"Well I could not stand just having one sport bike, so I bought another GSXR
"

nice bikes ASS!

.... Rich bastard

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here is an FYI for all

The Plugs to cover the holes for the Rear Peg Bolt Holes came from Lowes. They are "Ford
Push Fasteners Variable Depth" they come 2 to a pkg. and the number on the pkg is H#881202, you will find them in the Fastener drawers. You need to take a razor blade and trim the pin a bit to make it easier to insert in to the hole, reducing the diameter.

Also I found out today the oil pump on my 600 did not want to prime after the first oil change (23) miles. What I did to remedy the problem was tilt the bike to the right, and start it. It immediately primed.

Thanks for the comments, The bike is awesome, very smooth!!!

Todd

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Just need to get a K6 750 and then you're all set.

.....maybe a busa too.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Here is an FYI for all

The Plugs to cover the holes for the Rear Peg Bolt Holes came from Lowes. They are "Ford
Push Fasteners Variable Depth" they come 2 to a pkg. and the number on the pkg is H#881202, you will find them in the Fastener drawers. You need to take a razor blade and trim the pin a bit to make it easier to insert in to the hole, reducing the diameter.

Also I found out today the oil pump on my 600 did not want to prime after the first oil change (23) miles. What I did to remedy the problem was tilt the bike to the right, and start it. It immediately primed.

Thanks for the comments, The bike is awesome, very smooth!!!

Todd
First oil change after 23 miles?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts