Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got this the first day they came out, i also crashed it the same day, but its no big deal.

I wanted to know how much horse power and torque does the 06 600 have?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its just side fairings, its not a big deal. what am i soppose to cry over it? im getting it custom airbrushed any way. So yeah to me it isnt a big deal. you guys cry like females, its pathetic.

does anyone know the hp/tq

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
its just side fairings, its not a big deal. what am i soppose to cry over it? im getting it custom airbrushed any way.
Sweet because we all know how good most custom airbrushed cycles look...

Oh and that clutch cover thats all narfed isn't part of the fairing but some nice airbrushed flames will prolly blend it right in.

·
Registered
374 Posts
its just side fairings, its not a big deal. what am i soppose to cry over it? im getting it custom airbrushed any way. So yeah to me it isnt a big deal. you guys cry like females, its pathetic.

does anyone know the hp/tq
So how did you crash?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how did i crash? I was making a simple turn and i fell.

It was my first bike, never rode one before, not even on the back of one. I was teaching my self how to ride, was doing fairly well. Drove around my neighborhood for about 3 hours it was great. Attempted to go out on the road and when i was trying to make a simple right turn i fell because i was going to slow during the turn, panicked because of traffic and hit the break and the bike toppled over.

I have an attitude towards life that alot of people find hard to comprehend. I accept the things i cannot change and move on. I am very optimistic, i am glad that i didnt get hurt. Bitching wont fix my bike, nor will it stop me from falling again. Working to make money will fix my bike, and practice will stop me from falling. however I also invested in the MSF course which ill will be taking in the near future.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I dont know why everybody is having a cow over this , it happens to the best of us .. I would curse myself until I repainted it ( I own a Body Shop) ... Atleast you didnt really hurt yourself and welcome ..

·
Registered
374 Posts
how did i crash? I was making a simple turn and i fell.

It was my first bike, never rode one before, not even on the back of one. I was teaching my self how to ride, was doing fairly well. Drove around my neighborhood for about 3 hours it was great. Attempted to go out on the road and when i was trying to make a simple right turn i fell because i was going to slow during the turn, panicked because of traffic and hit the break and the bike toppled over.

I have an attitude towards life that alot of people find hard to comprehend. I accept the things i cannot change and move on. I am very optimistic, i am glad that i didnt get hurt. Bitching wont fix my bike, nor will it stop me from falling again. Working to make money will fix my bike, and practice will stop me from falling. however I also invested in the MSF course which ill will be taking in the near future.
Well sounds like your on your way. Just be safe that's all. Enjoy your new bike and if you ever get a chance hit up the track go for it. Good luck with the MSF. Ride safe.

·
Registered
19,670 Posts
I dont know why everybody is having a cow over this , it happens to the best of us .. I would curse myself until I repainted it ( I own a Body Shop) ... Atleast you didnt really hurt yourself and welcome ..
well folks he is the first k6 casualty and i wave the
look at the damage to the case end it wasnt just a simple drop that poor bike slid

·
Registered
517 Posts
well folks he is the first k6 casualty and i wave the
look at the damage to the case end it wasnt just a simple drop that poor bike slid

I will have to agree , it looks like the bike went down and slid ..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
23 Participants
Silver_Bullet
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing