2.Yosh slip on
3. 520 conversion
4. Machesini forged wheels
5. Wave Rotors

Coming soon:
Ohlins front/rear
brake lines (in the mail)
Rear wave rotor (in the mail)
All Galfer thanks to www.motomummy.com Give them an email and they are surprisingly flexible on price.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Wow that looks great.... are you still using the 310 mm or did you upgrade to 320mm rotors? Its hard to tell from your pic but I cant see any spacers. Also what did you use to hold your fairing down after you removed the mirrors? Does anyone make a nice block off plate yet?

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
+1 on the Marchesini's. I'd get em in black on mine. I got the TRS slip-on coming in the mail. How does that thing sound? idle? putting around? WOT?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The pipe is surprisingly loud. I like the sound. even idle its pretty noisy. I need to ride behind the bike on my dads while he is on mine to really hear how it sounds. I'll let you know. I plan on cutting mine and making it a shorty and im sure it will scream then.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
The pipe is surprisingly loud. I like the sound. even idle its pretty noisy. I need to ride behind the bike on my dads while he is on mine to really hear how it sounds. I'll let you know. I plan on cutting mine and making it a shorty and im sure it will scream then.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, chopping a couple of inches off and make it look something like this

·
Registered
338 Posts
What kind of sliders did you use????? They look to be Vortex from the pic....Did you have to Mod the fairing to make the left side fit????

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
vortex 03-04 sliders. Fit fine no fairing modification.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SPL I pmed you.. Do you know the guy that owns that chopped pipe? I would just like to ask him what is involved. I cant see it being that big a project but would like to ask. Thanks

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
Nice mods.............love the wheels

You say Ohlins front coming soon.
How do plan to go about the radial mounts? Change fork bottom or use radial adapter plates?

I would appriciate any info on this as I am thinking of going the same route myself.

Sent you an e-mail

·
GSX-R Enthusiast
2,546 Posts
1.Sliders
2.Yosh slip on
3. 520 conversion
4. Machesini forged wheels
5. Wave Rotors

Coming soon:
Ohlins front/rear
brake lines (in the mail)
Rear wave rotor (in the mail)
All Galfer thanks to www.motomummy.com Give them an email and they are surprisingly flexible on price.
Nice work!

Have you thought about a custom hanger for the pipe? Stock looks fine but... If you want you could take the foot rest off of the passenger hanger (remove the c-clip and pull the pin), see how it looks.

I took my left side off as well and waiting to decide on which pipe. I plan on getting a shorty too.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Very nice bike mate. I think the Yoshi looks great just the way it is. It's alot smaller than those Akrapovic battleship cannons and other long ass, old school pipes they are selling for the K5.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts