Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it possible to tune different fuels on the new GSXR1000 (2017+) with Woolich ?

I believe there is one Acc and Decl maps only and 3 different ETV maps? I am correct here ?

Thanx

· Premium Member
1,599 Posts
Thanks Jason.
Whats your thoughts on MR12? And is it possible to find maps for it as well?
because to get power with MR12 you need specific fueling it needs to be dynoed - on a side note you should also get the ignition module because you should pull timing to take full advantage of it.
T-4 works almost as good and is less expensive.
i will never run either in any of my bikes because it is horrible - unless you are racing with real money on the line dont do it. (at Daytona there is 25k to win that is different) max gain on a stock motor 1000 is 10ish hp (it can not be diluted at all in any amount to get that gain)

e85 max gain is 2-3hp depending on weather/blend - that is if you buy it out of a can and the mix is perfect. i have seen people bring me the bike and there was no gain because they were on a e70 winter blend.

jason

· The Crazy Hungarian
2,550 Posts
Hi Jason,
Happy New Year ;)
Just wondering what HP numbers You guys getting in the US on these bikes with a race air filter and full exhaust system with ECU flash?
Cheers!
because to get power with MR12 you need specific fueling it needs to be dynoed - on a side note you should also get the ignition module because you should pull timing to take full advantage of it.
T-4 works almost as good and is less expensive.
i will never run either in any of my bikes because it is horrible - unless you are racing with real money on the line dont do it. (at Daytona there is 25k to win that is different) max gain on a stock motor 1000 is 10ish hp (it can not be diluted at all in any amount to get that gain)

e85 max gain is 2-3hp depending on weather/blend - that is if you buy it out of a can and the mix is perfect. i have seen people bring me the bike and there was no gain because they were on a e70 winter blend.

jason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts