Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like mozilla but one thing bugs me....Say I scroll down on gdc to anything goes and look at a few post and then I want to get back out to the main page so I back up..Well it takes me to the very top of the page and not right next to the header for anything goes..Same goes for other sites..If the thread is in the middle or bottom of the page when I go back it automatically takes me to the top..Is there away to set it so that it backs up to were you left off and not at the top so that you have to scroll all the way back down to were you started....

·
Registered
393 Posts
i use firefox and it works fine for me. At first itll take me to the top of the page but once it loads up to where i was last, itll shoot me down there. I dont know if youre using the regular mozilla browser though or firefox or what. Try letting it load the page first and see if it sends you back

·
Registered
843 Posts
hmmmm, you know i just realized it does that too, but only on GDC for me....dunno...works the way its supposed to on all the other sites

could have sworn it worked right the other day

·
Premium Member
11,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am using firefox mozilla....I wait and it stays at the top....

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Firefox bugs me a little becaue I click my middle button and drag the screen down for scrolling. When you hit your middle mouse button over any link it opens the link in a new tab. So after a few minutes of browsing I have a bunch of tabs open. Other than that I love it.

·
Premium Member
11,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dl's the newest version and I still have to scroll down when I go back to the homepage....

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Firefox bugs me a little becaue I click my middle button and drag the screen down for scrolling. When you hit your middle mouse button over any link it opens the link in a new tab. So after a few minutes of browsing I have a bunch of tabs open. Other than that I love it.
You can change the scroll button opening in new tab option.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
dl's the newest version and I still have to scroll down when I go back to the homepage....
I noticed that GDC does that as well now. I don't think it used to and I also don't have this problem with other sites. Not sure man.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts