Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry i haven't been posting much...starting the final phase of moving this weekend...been moving the past six weeks everyday on my days off so i've been finding alot of stuff in the dungeon so.....i'll try to catch up with everyone soon...hope everyone is doing cool...glenn

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
msthtd said:
sorry i haven't been posting much...starting the final phase of moving this weekend...been moving the past six weeks everyday on my days off so i've been finding alot of stuff in the dungeon so.....i'll try to catch up with everyone soon...hope everyone is doing cool...glenn
:cheers
hope its all going smoothly..

·
Registered
7,886 Posts
msthtd said:
Glenn
are you still gonna be in Cali?
Bobbychet

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ahhh... a slight break...thanks guys...i'll still be in Cali..just moving 15 minutes away,..not that far...this has been six weeks of interesting solo moving...i'll tell you it's been an experience

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
fredybender said:
Hope everything goes smooth for ya, Glenn !!!
+1:cheers

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks....it's funny how you find so much crap that you just keep...and then find the stuff you replaced now you have two of them....lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.