Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well......it's been nice hanging out in this section of the forum, but i bought myself a new bike yesterday........02 gsxr 1000
....so sweet! the 1100 is forsale, and a guy is on the way w/ the money!! i sold it for a great price to help pay for the 02'.......so see you guys around...nice hanging w/ you guys! i guess ill be in the 1000 section for now on!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tell me about it.......the guy only took it out on NICE days.....he was in his 30's so it wasn;t stunted, or rode hard...hell it only had 7000 miles on it......i think most of the riding was to the chrome shop

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
$6850.00......guy had to have the cash by thursday or he would loose out on his 05 he ordered.....he had 14000.00 in the bike counting what he paid for it new! god it is such a difference from the 96 1100 i can ride longer, and my back/neck doesn't bother me... sold the 1100 today BTW.....for $3500.00 so the guy bought it and didn't even ride it yet........but he did ride off on it....like a nut, but he rode off on it......trying to wheelie it i guess....he kept goosing it like he was trying to get it to power up.....it's lowered on the forks, and raised in the rear.......you want it to come up toy have to clutch the hell out of it......but oh well.......it's his now!

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
That's the same way I feel about the 04 750 I bought last week.
Please tell me you kept the 1100....
Hi Jim,

I don't think I could ever give up the 1100
It's still all covered up in the garage.
So, how have you been and are you still in the country?

Greg

Greg, well the ARMY did some mismanagement and they messed up my job and ended up with drawing the offer then 2 weeks later they came back and offered it again, but during that time I was offerd a new job in here in DC with gaurenteed promotions, lord knows I need the money housing is horrible here.

Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts