Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
I take the toolkit out of all of my bikes....so I just bought 3M Industrial Velcro and mount it right were the tool kit use to be. Extremely Easy Access

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
I was trying to mount it to right side of the subframe like the instructions say, but the velcro they provide won't hold for shit. I need to get some of that 3M dual lock crap that comes with EZ-Pass that you mount to your windshield.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
There's actually quite a bit of room up inside the tail if you rearrange and stuff things up inside. Surprisingly, I can get my bible, the Powercommander, the tool kit and anything else kinda small I need in a couple ziplocs in the tail behind the seat and on the sides.

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There's actually quite a bit of room up inside the tail if you rearrange and stuff things up inside. Surprisingly, I can get my bible, the Powercommander, the tool kit and anything else kinda small I need in a couple ziplocs in the tail behind the seat and on the sides.

Looks like a good solution that one

·
Registered
2,697 Posts

HMMMMMM i wonder who did that install........HEHE!!!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts

HMMMMMM i wonder who did that install........HEHE!!!
Lol, I gotta give Eagle props, he is the best mechanic I've ever seen and the only person I let wrench on my Gixx.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice. I am putting mine there also. Removing the tool kit drops a pound or so and it is high on the bike so may actually help with handling........haha. Nice safe spot though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts