Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
Right on I think I'll hop of the bike and get on the bicycle for the way to work from now on also it's definitely warm enough. I currently have a Trek Dual Sport which is really more of a trail bike but with these Korean roads might as well keep the suspension soft for now I guess.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Didn't read the whole thread. Right now I have a cannondale Trail 5 that is to small for me so it's now a spare and I picked up a Trek Xcaliber 7. I plan on picking up a new saddle, one to absorb some more bumps. It's a great bike and have been taking it on trails around here in Florida. I used to do a little riding on the Cannondale in Okinawa but now the doctor wants me to avoid hard impacts on my knees (messed one up falling of an aircraft and the other has damage from a low side) so running isn't ideal. That and now I have a couple friends with bikes to it's a fun activity to do.sadf

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hi all.

Also getting back into cycling. Got a nice 2nd hand Gary Fisher for a bargain.

Quick question. What can I use to check my tyre pressures? The crappy hand pump I got seems to allow more air out than in and the valves are those tiny fancy ones, not the same as a motorbike/car size valve so I find it hard to pump tyres nicely and gauge their pressures.

81 - 84 of 84 Posts
About this Discussion
83 Replies
22 Participants
K5cpt
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing