Discussion Starter #1
Thought this was too funny...:facepalm

Attachments

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
4 strokes, 2 strokes?

Yeah, but can he use either hand? LOL

I guess if someone had no idea of how these type of internal combustion engines work,
I could see asking a question like that.

For me, I learned the difference in my 3rd grade science class, Herbert Hoover Elem., in Tulsa OK.

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
I've always been partial to having extra strokes! >:)

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,859 Posts

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
I heard 1 strokes are fast as hell! :thumbup

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah,I figured it would have pushed back inside him after all that meat-packin' goin on back there...

·
Administrator
13,378 Posts
I think he's just made history as the first arsehole explosion + implosion at the same time ...

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OG....You haven't learned that young feller properly yet???? You are slipping man :)
Holy. Fucking. Shit. Where the hell have you been?????? Hope all is well and ya stick around...some of the oldtimers are still here but it's not like it used to be in the heyday of GDC

Cool, can you imagine how fast my GSXR1000 will be running two stroke :surprise:
Oh man can you imagine the power a 4cy 1000cc 2stroke would make?? When that powerband kicks in,woohoo!!! I remember how quick my lil Gamma was...you're from the UK,have you ever ridden one?

Attachments

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Thought this was too funny...:facepalm
If you don't know how, just admit it. No reason to belittle the poster to make yourself feel better. Shouldn't be that difficult but I'll admit it, I don't know how but am curious now. Maybe hack the ecu to turn off two of the strokes?

Anyone??

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
KaleCoAuto surely makes a conversion kit...

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
KaleCoAuto surely makes a conversion kit...
I check the site once or twice a week for new additions, you know, being a mod I need to stay informed but don't remember seeing that. Of course that could be because I wasn't specifically looking for it? I would think:

1. ecu hack to turn off two of the strokes (most sensible)

2. JB-Weld two of the strokes and voila, 4 stroke is now a two stroke (invasive and likely not reversible)

3. drain the oil and mix oil with gas directly then you can remove the oil pump and oil pan shedding some weight

Just spit-balling a few ideas, anyone willing to try some of these ideas and report back if you have access to a 4 stroke or even if you have a 2 stroke try and turn on the two other strokes?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Holy. Fucking. Shit. Where the hell have you been?????? Hope all is well and ya stick around...some of the oldtimers are still here but it's not like it used to be in the heyday of GDC

Oh man can you imagine the power a 4cy 1000cc 2stroke would make?? When that powerband kicks in,woohoo!!! I remember how quick my lil Gamma was...you're from the UK,have you ever ridden one?
Bloody emissions rules eh!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts