Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is awesome!!! I ordered a rear sprocket for my Gen2 Busa which has BST wheels on it and I was told by other vendors *cough cough Brocks Performance* that the only brand sprocket that would fit was Vortex. M*[email protected] said no,thats not the case and suggested a Driven rear sprocket.
I ordered it Friday,was at my house two days later on Monday. TX to NY over the weekend. Doesn't get any better than that:thumbup

As always,a huge thanks to Corey and all the super helpful staff at @MotoMummy.com. I have never had a single issue ordering from them and it's pain-free. I can say they offer the fastest and best service I have ever received when ordering parts over the internet.
For anyone out there not using them,you're missing out

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,745 Posts
He aint all dat :cursing

I’ve had a couple of requests for motomummy stickers over the past while. I couldn’t see the harm. I mean, people are willing to actually pay a few cents and it’s free advertising / brand equity for him so why not, right? So I PMed him asking his permission and if he could send me the artwork and save me the trouble of reproducing that messed-up shape, even better. Heck, I'd even do something new / cool for him if he wanted.

No reply… no time for us little people / forum no-names :crying

Your snooty friend with the S1K who can’t tell an orca from a shark reminds me of how Motomummy got his name :lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts