Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shout out to Martin [email protected] and the Motomummy crew. You guys are awesome for throwing in extra goodies!

Received some goodies on Monday.
Bridgestone S20
1384879045007.jpg

Woodcraft Shark Guard, Yoshimura Oil Cap, Bridgeport 90 Degree valve, and res socks.
1384879066830.jpg
1384879082956.jpg
1384879101391.jpg

Epic tape job! Took me awhile to get it off.
1384879111216.jpg

Thanks for throwing in an extra sock and stickers! Thanks for the followup via PMs through http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=438378 ! Awesome presale service!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Order a 1100 dollar exhaust and they cant even hook me up with stickers like i requested lol oh well hopefully next time when i get my pcv they will

Also bought full chain kit n sprokets

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Order a 1100 dollar exhaust and they cant even hook me up with stickers like i requested lol oh well hopefully next time when i get my pcv they will

You have to attend one of GDC's camping trip first so they know you are part of the inner circles. You'll get all the stickers and sticky stuff you'd ever want :p

·
Registered
218 Posts

I hope this doesn't turn into another thread about stickers....:facepalm
Next time you place an order just ask for some stickers and a res sock..... I'm sure Martin will take care of you :shifty

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
My black & gold Mummy sock is just waiting to keep my new res warm for the winter when it comes in.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I hope this doesn't turn into another thread about stickers....:facepalm
Next time you place an order just ask for some stickers and a res sock..... I'm sure Martin will take care of you :shifty
Hm - PM me your name and I can try to keep an eye out for your next order :shifty
I put it in the paypal comment since i always read on this forum about you guys hooking it up but i will be ordering my pcx soon il pm you before thanks i just love collecting all kinds of stickers

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Banned
17,232 Posts
I'll never own another bike without putting 90 degree valve stems on it if I can help it. Soo much easier to work with. No more burning hands on hot rotors if you need to air up the tire and have already been riding.

Sent from my DROID4

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
I'll never own another bike without putting 90 degree valve stems on it if I can help it. Soo much easier to work with. No more burning hands on hot rotors if you need to air up the tire and have already been riding.

Sent from my DROID4
I agree, once I had them I would never NOT have them.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts