Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Placed an order with them for my birthday.

GP M4 Slipon
DrivenRacing v2 bar ends
DrivenRacing D-Axis swingarm spools

Everything came as ordered couldn't ask for better packaging. Customer service is outstanding as well, Had an issue with one of the bar ends not staying in thinking I fixed it took the bike out for a ride and it fell out :crying. Cory from Motomummy was able to get me in touch with customer service at DrivenRacing for a replacement :punk. Can't believe how much these 2 guys did for me over a part thats less then 30 bucks. Life long customer...

·
Boredz Crackhead
11,679 Posts
Did any of your parts eat their way out of the packaging? I do not think Corey feeds his parts. :eek:hmy When I received my sprockets, my front one had become so hungry it ate itself out of its package. :sad Plastic it ate, never left him the same.

:biggrin

Motomummy Rocks. :thumbup

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I admittedly panicked when the package arrived. It took an extra day or 2 to ship because they were out of stock on one of the things I ordered. Inside the big box was just the m4, inside it they had packaged the bar ends and spools.

Seems to me they used more shipping tape then normal guess it's easier to secure the parts a little more then feed them. :dunno

Did any of your parts eat their way out of the packaging? I do not think Corey feeds his parts. :eek:hmy When I received my sprockets, my front one had become so hungry it ate itself out of its package. :sad Plastic it ate, never left him the same.

:biggrin

Motomummy Rocks. :thumbup

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's on my list. It's so nasty out I can't man up enough to wash an wax it but It's getting done tomorrow whether I want to or not then I'll get pics. Once again thanks for the help.

Glad it worked out!!!

However...where are the pics of your bike? A review without pics? common now :)

·
Boredz Crackhead
11,679 Posts
I admittedly panicked when the package arrived. It took an extra day or 2 to ship because they were out of stock on one of the things I ordered. Inside the big box was just the m4, inside it they had packaged the bar ends and spools.

Seems to me they used more shipping tape then normal guess it's easier to secure the parts a little more then feed them. :dunno
I am not 100% sold. I will wait till my next order before I called PETP. :wait

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
LOL or is it Driven that doesn't feed their sprockets? BTW you want them lightweight don't you...why fatten them up?

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
Mr. Fluffer: BTW erin got me a nice few boxes for the Bday today...you would like! you should come to Austin for the MotoGP.

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
We may be there. We'll have to wait and see :) that is a ways off. Would be an awesome race to see. Always wanted to go to that one :fact

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
Yah, the F1 guys were stating that due to some of the sharp corners there are three places that are nearly like an all out drag race. With bikes you're surely going to have to slow way down in a few corners and the last part of the track has great place to over take. It's going to be interesting for the bikes for sure...

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'll second them on their packaging prowess. I opened my box earlier today and was like WOW I got a free box of packing peanuts, then I remembered I ordered parts and went fishing around inside. Also a handy rather large piece of brown colored packaging paper was placed inside. 0.o

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
Yah, we go through tons of peanuts and packaging supplies :) We dislike broken parts and I'm sure you guys do too :)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well instead of starting a new thread figured I might as well Necro my first one.

Placed and order with the Mummster on a Wednesday in less then an hour had shipping information and if my local post office wasn't on the verge of closing down I would have gotten it Friday......

Bridgeport 90 degree valve stems and Driven sprocket bolts. Didn't have a no-mar socket to install the socket bolts so as soon as I can find one that will be done. 5 stars as always.....

Attachments

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
So I guess your billing address and shipping address matched? :lmao

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So I guess your billing address and shipping address matched? :lmao

haha, Yeah I didn't have the issues some other people have had because before I toss a few hundred dollars at a company I look at shipping and return policies so I don't end up getting screwed over.

With all these "dissatisfied customers" I wonder how these guys keep a company running. Why wouldn't you ship a $300+ order to an address that dosen't match up to billing information. :dunno:suicide

1 - 20 of 25 Posts