Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

To enter you have to post the number of screens in this picture on our Facebook page. Just comment under the post we have on our Facebook page. The first person to guess it will win a free screen. On December 11th if nobody has guessed it the closest person will win. Good luck everyone!

Our Facebook page

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Your van is HUGE!!! :eek:hmy

·
Possibly infected with Ebola
3,216 Posts

·
Possibly infected with Ebola
3,216 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those flaps you can see are only a fraction of them. Some flaps are tucked under, there is a row behind the bottom row, some of the back zero gravity screens you can't even see on the top row. That is just the puig side. The Zero Gravity side is there too :) Those flaps are not all though. When counting I will say we could lift one flap and find 10 more that slid under it. Not always, but sometimes.

Noticeo n the top shelf all the way to the right how you can see the flap, but not the screen becaue the one above it is covering it. That happens a TON. In fact I was BEYOND BLOWN AWAY by the total number. Shocked me and Jay, who both did the counting.

·
19,104 Posts
Just on facebook.

LOL oldfart ;)
I can't believe how big the new store & warehouse are Corey, from some of the pictures on Facebook. Freaking place is gigantic & stuffed to the gills with goodies! I had to laugh when I remembered this older thread when some members were busting your balls as if you had no shop & you were in your moms basement or something. I think you were just moving into the new place at the time. You should post up some pictures of Mummyville. :biggrin

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207403&highlight=shop+motomummy&page=3

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
LOL yah, it appears that thread was started right around when we moved. Just last year we moved to another facility and larger one. If people want I can post up pics *shrugs*. Not a huge deal to me though as many have came in and seen it and pics are on our FB and random places on the net (like the screen pic in this thread). Our customers know we have a store front and have grown a ton due to you guys! Thanks to everyone for helping us grow to the point we are now on our fourth warehouse!

I can't believe how big the new store & warehouse are Corey, from some of the pictures on Facebook. Freaking place is gigantic & stuffed to the gills with goodies! I had to laugh when I remembered this older thread when some members were busting your balls as if you had no shop & you were in your moms basement or something. I think you were just moving into the new place at the time. You should post up some pictures of Mummyville. :biggrin

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207403&highlight=shop+motomummy&page=3

·
19,104 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
eh, I don't do fb....oh well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts