Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
When you placed your order you didn't follow directions. You listed a shipping address that was different then the billing address and not a business address. When you place your order it states that the shipping address must be the same as the billing address or a confirmed business.

We sent you an email letting you know we were unable to ship to the address you provided. You then called and demanded it be shipped to the shipping address. You then stated it wasn't your credit card that you used to place the purchase and stated you had to go and hung up. We canceled your order for security reasons. You then called back demanding overnight shipping due to our horrible service. We stated that this isn't horrible service, but a case of you not following directions and using someone elses credit card. You called back again asking to speak to erin to file a formal complaint on the owner, Corey (Myself). Erin explained that I am the owner, and you still wanted to make a complaint. The conversation ended with her stating you didn't follow directions and stated you didn't use your own credit card to make the purchase so the order was canceled. At which point you threatened to bash us online and that was the end of it.

Had you followed directions, or used your own credit card none of this would have happened. Any online business that wants to keep prices low and fight online scammers will cancel an order when it's as high risk as the order you placed and with what you stated. The people you're complaining to right now are the people we are trying to keep prices low for and most people realize that nearly every online store for years has security practices in place. They understand why companies have security policies and do what is needed to make the order be filled or follow the directions right off the bat.

Whoever you deal with in the future I hope you follow their directions and don't blame them when you don't.

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
This rings familiar... So the op is butthurt because motomummy has policies in place to prevent fraud. Ya motomummy is "bad" :rolleyes

IMO motomummy made the right call

·
Not the powers that be, not even close.
23,092 Posts
Don't all vendors have policies to not ship to a different address because of fraud?

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
It's up to the vendor. Some do and some don't. The ones that don't...normally you pay more because it has to make up for the fraud. We would rather get you guys the best prices and we still can ship anywhere, call your bank and change the address (they can verify it's you and change it on a whim), or use paypal with that address in paypal, etc. There are safe ways to get something shipped to any address you want. That is why we have the policies we do. We would rather keep prices low and you can call your bank and change the address in just a few min.

·
Mesonychoteuthis hamitoni
1,981 Posts
Hell, Motomummy lets you ship to a confirmed address other than the billing one. That's more than most allow.

And why in the world would anywhere let you use someone else's credit card? That absolutely screams CC fraud.

·
Wannabe Canadian Fluffer Who Can't Understand Simp
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i placed the an order directions were followed i misssed the statement sayin u cant ship to second address i would have called back to clear the air after my dr appt i didnt request for the order to be cancelled never had problems shipping to an other address seeing how my other house is an appartment that im not at all the times which basically can gaurentee that the parts will be stolen before i get them i placed an order because i obviously need the parts i requested. after the fact i asked that the order be replaced and i would either have it sent to a business or the billing address which u refused to do and i didnt demand any i asked politely if i would be able to receive over night for the inconvience since a few days have been wasted when the products could have been shipped. ive bought a decent amount of parts from u guys and didnt think u guys wouldnt be willing to work with or help out a loyal customer. after the fact i still tried to order the parts and i was told u cant make the order....

the report may have been a little over the top due to the frustration of thinking i should be receiving my parts in a day or so to find out they were never shipped and cancelled

for the record cycle ops nobody asked for your support was a review of the customer service i received thank you for taking the time to read my post tho =]

ur a real bad ass on the keyboard nobody gives a shit about ur opinion save ur time faggot

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i never ship 2 my billing address since it is in the ghetto i have my parts shipped to my other locations where i know i will receive my parts safe and securely.. i even had my motorcyle shipped to a secondary address if shipping a vehicle worth 10k isnt a problem didnt think a 300$ order would have been an issue

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
As I stated we canceled it for security. We can't reinstate it no matter how many times we told you that you didn't seem to understand that. When we cancel a cc payment we can't reinstate it. It's not possible. We told you to place a new order, but instead of following directions yet again you wanted to argue and have it re-instated. Then you started demanding free overnight shipping and more due to our service, regardless of the fact it's all due to you not following directions. Had you followed directions and placed a new order that would have been the end of it, but after the threat you made of posting online, yes, you can find a new vendor at this point. We wish you the best and hope you follow directions in the future.

It's as simple as following directions. If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns call us up or pm me, but I don't have any more time to put into this thread...

·
Birdman
24,676 Posts
(KEV1K) You fucking tool. Go hug a dick.

Someone needs to bring back that original post.

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
girlfriends buy theyre boyfriends parts all the time for birthdays and holidays all the time? i would have had the credit card holder confirm if needed that wasnt the issue

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well ill give it another try and see how this works out my apologies it wasx a big misunderstanding.. i changed the post because it was wrong to bash them for a mix up and misunderstanding i got the fact straight threw this post and i was just blowing smoke out of anger.. but of course somebody with tony romo in there user name is talking about cocks what else would anybody expect

whats w all the cock cravers on this site tho all u people talking about butts being hurt and dicks... pretty strange

·
No talent eh-hole squid, who stunts in traffic wea
2,574 Posts
Shut up op. no one wants to hear you whine because you don't like the policies of a company... I bet you're that fuckin **** I talk to every couple weeks in the insurance claims department that argues about everything and then bitches to speak to the manager when he doesn't get his way and then speaks to the manager and is told to try a differen company of he doesn't like the service but that you agreed to the policy when you chose that company.

Fuck off and follow the rules and you wouldn't look like such a fool.

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ur a fucking chode lol who cares about ur stories once again didnt ask for ur input

1 - 20 of 125 Posts