Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I logged on to the site, and well shit, it was like all easy to find what I was looking for. When I added shit to the cart, navigating back to the main menu also, was effing easy too :wtf

It was like the assclown that designed the site, KNEW WHAT THE **** they were doing. :facepalm I mean how can they even do that?

I am so freakin satisfied, that I am DAMN SURE to tell everyone I know what it's like to deal with these people. Sheeesh!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I read the directions on their f'n website and my order arrived a few days later, complete and packaged appropriately like some motherf'er actually cared. What a bunch of assholes.

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't even have to read the fackin instructions, it was just common farkin sense :facepalm

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well let's see what I get in the mysterious "bag o shit" and then I can quantify my "talent" by the amount of shit in the bag? :dunno :lmao

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Logged into the website, like
what up I got a bike, stock
I'm so pumped about some shit from this bike shop
Grips with some fringe, it's so damn noobie
That people like DAMN "that's a stupid ass squid"
Rollin in, hella stretched, headin up motomummy
dressed in all shorts n flips, those are mean
draped in a leopard tee, girls runnin away from me.
Probably shoulda washed this, smells like my smelly shit.

But shit, now I'm in Motomummy shelfs!
Coppin it, learnin it, bout to get some compliments
Passin up the flippy floppies, now I'm gettin real boots
Buyin me some real armor, and a shoei helmet,
I ain't a grungy squid no more
learnin up on GDC
I ain't stuntin, now I'm rockin it, full gear, ATGATT is a flossin it. (bitch)

I'ma take yer gixxer bitch, I'm take your gixxer bitch, nah for real, can I take your gixxer Mitch?
(Thank yoU!)

:shifty

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
@jetblast if indeed i do get a bag o shit i will need you to pm me your home address to share the bag o shit with you :lmao its only fair that someone else get that experience :fact besides it wouldnt be proper GDC etiquette to not share :fact

will post up pics and all when received!!!!

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is funny how sometimes a certain type of thread; does the exact opposite. :lol

I know, it's really remarkable actually. You have douchenozzle come into a very busy site, and bash on a well loved vendor with the intention to steal business from them, because he was a fucking prickiot (prick + idiot)
that couldn't follow/abide by the rules because he's "special".

Gee, when I placed my order, I changed my billing address to my work (some of what I ordered was for my wife for mothers day *albeit a few days late, but that's otay) so it came to my work, took all of 2 minutes to log into my card, change my billing address. Real fucking hard. :twitch

Places like Motomummy would not exist if it weren't for those policies and procedures to protect THEM and THE CUSTOMER. FFS. Some people really abuse 'The Customer is always right" slogan.

Well ya, the customer IS always right, until they try to circumvent the rules that the vendor put forth. Because if the vendor didn't, then they'd go out of business. :fact due to abuses of modern technology.

:punk

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You weren't complaining at camp

1 - 20 of 50 Posts