Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you already purchased a chain kit (Driven evo spec 520) or are going to then we'll refund you down if you win.

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. We rescued him about a month ago. He is Ranger and a pit mix we rescued. Comes to work with us every day :) We weren't sure anyone noticed him. You were the first to mention him.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Kinda hard to miss the dog, first thing I noticed ....actually more like "whats that there..." kinda thing.

Damn you and your giveaways that include FaceBook.....(I don't do social media)

·
Old Ironsides
194 Posts
I'm a big dog nut. In have two back home can't wait to see when I get home from deployment. It's gonna be dangerous, my golden is known for a light sprinkle if she gets too excited...the scary part is I might be on the ground for that because my rottie will probably bowl me over in the excitement

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We had a rottie about two months ago or so. Had to put him down when he had major heart issues one day :( Ranger, one in the pic, is our rescued pit we got a few weeks back.

·
Old Ironsides
194 Posts
Ah man happy to hear you rescued that dog but sad to hear about your rottie. In honor of the one that passed here's my fat old lady sleeping like a goober

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
We had a rottie about two months ago or so. Had to put him down when he had major heart issues one day :( Ranger, one in the pic, is our rescued pit we got a few weeks back.

You do rescues too? You ought to peruse my fb and see the doggies I have, many are rescues, some are passed on, etc.

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think his acct/ip is flagged
:fact

You do rescues too? You ought to peruse my fb and see the doggies I have, many are rescues, some are passed on, etc.
Shoot me a pm to your FB. This was our first rescue. Thought it was a good way to turn a negative into a positive the best way we could when we lost our rottie. He's a great pup and after going to the shelter I have a feeling we'll always get rescue's from here on out.

·
I move away from the mic
6,548 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts