Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Racing Preload Adjusters and Spiegler kit on order!

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
:crying the chain gets didn't get any cheaper oh well :biggrin. Placing order now

·
420 King of the World
3,434 Posts
Corey all my purchases that I made through the years that I checked out with Google checkout dont show in my order history. That's weird. Its missing a lot of things. Seems like that should corrected.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I ordered a set of spiegler brake lines on wednesday for $150 only to have the price drop an additional $15 dollars the day after i ordered them. Damn i guess i gotta call the mummy on tuesday lol

:facepalm

Edit: just to clarify, I am not bashing the mummy by any means. Just laughing at my misfortune.

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Google checkout is third party and you have to login to your google account to view prior orders.

Corey all my purchases that I made through the years that I checked out with Google checkout dont show in my order history. That's weird. Its missing a lot of things. Seems like that should corrected.

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Hard to get them much lower when you already give them away LOL. We did our best to get them lower though :fact
:biggrin. It's okay I said I was ordering it no matter what and you guys still had a great price in it :punk. I just noticed however that because my order was over 300 I could have added a sock is there anyway to still add that sock? Been wanting a new one with the updated colors I want the black with red

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shoot us an email and we'll try and get it added for you. Pretty busy with all these killer deals, but we'll try and get one thrown in for you before your order goes out :)

·
Hand-Eye Coordinator
6,529 Posts
damn you corey, damn you. i never meant to buy so much, but the whole time i said to myself; "hey, it's not that much more to add a master cylinder, or a new can." "natasha" is gonna be flashy come race season!

:cheers

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
You totally ignored my valuable input on your sale Corey!!! :wtf :banghead

1 - 19 of 19 Posts