Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
I move away from the mic
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered several more goodies from Motomummy. But I hadn't seen anything after a week. I called Mummy today to check on the status, I wanted to make sure that the shipment wasn't lost in the mail.

Erin answered and she was very pleasant to talk to, and she was very nice. The delay is because they were waitin on their order from Driven Racing. She also said that the order should be in today and on its way to me.

I received an email a few hours later that my order was completed and shipped!

I have read most of the negative reviews about Mummy. I have never had a bad experience with these guys. I have been ordering stuff from you since 2009 and will continue to do so.

Thank you for your great customer service and it is cool to see how much you have expanded in the last several years.

:cheers

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
Oooh that's sessy... :drool

Not as nice as your old bike (now) :lol :shifty

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
I had fun restoring it, but I have a few more things I want to do to it. Matching wheels, a new headlight and fairing stay, and clearcoat the new plastics.

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
Hey Motomummy, my Motomummy brake sock is worn out. how much is a new motomummy one?

·
ICBA
2,019 Posts
Some little skank stole mine within the first hour of receiving package.
Bought a new one and ziptied the hell outta it! :lmao

Representing STG & Mr. Mummy.

·
Im a whiny bitch,blah blah blah...I have a poopy d
214 Posts
I've got nothing but NICE things to say about motomummy. Who would hate on one of the best hard part stores in the world? What are they ghey?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts