Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Boredz Crackhead
11,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again Corey hooked me up with hard to find parts. Last time it was for my Snow Blower, this time is was for my aircraft. An RC-135U. He even got me a great price that I couldn't resist! So to thank him I decided to let him sponsor my aircraft. :lol

·
Boredz Crackhead
11,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:shifty

I forgot to mention what I actually got from Mummy. I got a great deal on two smoked visors, one for my RPS10 and one for the Ladies HJC, a set of Vortex clipons & some of those sweet locking tie down straps! Will be testing those out at the end of the month.

Consider this a bump and another shout out to Mummy. Corey kept me in the loop on some things with the order and was quick as hell when I noticed I ordered the wrong color for my clip ons and got that changed with in minutes.

:punk

·
Viking Fan Club Merchandise Manager
11,665 Posts
you get a new radar antenna from motomummy for the RC135? awesome! maybe i should order some bugatti brakes for my C-17 via motomummy! (yes we use bugatti brakes on the C-17)

·
Boredz Crackhead
11,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you get a new radar antenna from motomummy for the RC135? awesome! maybe i should order some bugatti brakes for my C-17 via motomummy! (yes we use bugatti brakes on the C-17)
As do we. :thumbup

I actually got an Autopilot Gyro & Hydraulic quantity transmitter. :lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts