my pole prediction

Toni Elias 1:21.989

someting about a guy with the same last name I just gotta root for him

p.s. time is the prediction but the rider might not be correct

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Go Hopper!
that's crazy! good for him....too bad it is only practice!

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Go Hopper!
that's crazy! good for him....too bad it is only practice!
He's already starting to slip back......at least Nicky's on top and Edwards not to far from him.

It's gonna be a good race!

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
Hayden and Edwards always seem to start off good but during the race they each seem to make one mistake that winds up costing them 3 or 4 places and they never recover from it. I guess at that level you can't afford to waver even the tiniest amount.

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
rossi is laughing his ass off " ehhhh, we go practice, i hanga backa, and letta nicky and C-oh-lin go fasta, thena I come and passa everee oneah and get pole"

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Hayden and Edwards always seem to start off good but during the race they each seem to make one mistake that winds up costing them 3 or 4 places and they never recover from it. I guess at that level you can't afford to waver even the tiniest amount.
bro thats how it is at all levels while you are learing. keeping the pace the whole race is what experiance does for you

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
bro thats how it is at all levels while you are learing. keeping the pace the whole race is what experiance does for you
Yeah I know. It's just like Nicky in the last race he was running 3rd and one little bobble (when I went to answer the phone) and BOOM he's back in 6th place in one corner. IMO Nicky also suffers from poor tire selection. They always show who's running what and Nicky is usually running a soft / medium while almost everyone else is running medium / medium or medium / hard except Rossi who is running hard / hard. Nicky can hang at the begining but I think his tires start to go in the latter laps and he can't quite hang. But then what do I know, he's the GP racer and I'm just an old man watching him on TV.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts