Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Who will win the championship?

• Total voters
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
3,858 Posts
Bike brand doesn't play a part for me either. It's rider specific
That's nonsense. The bikes evolve, the riders don't evolve anywhere as quickly.

Start pulling out the older model MotoGP bikes and running them against the current ones. The lap times would be down. It's called research and development for a reason.

Take a rider from the 70s and put him on a late model GP bike. He would go as quick as anyone else.

·
Registered
105 Posts

Start pulling out the older model MotoGP bikes and running them against the current ones. The lap times would be down. It's called research and development for a reason.

Take a rider from the 70s and put him on a late model GP bike. He would go as quick as anyone else.
I think he meant bike brand just doens't influence for what rider he roots for...

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am a big #TEAMSUZUKI fan. I already root for Rins :D

oh,and I've been a Rossi fan before it was cool...and I still am :cheers
Suzuki team will have Rins and Ianone as main riders in 2017,right? What team Zarco is going to? I remember hearing it would be Suzuki, but in this case, Suzuki would be in a satellite team too? 😐😐😐

·
I want Rossi to fuck my ass...
1,375 Posts

I am not understanding what your argument is in regards to? If I like Rossi, it doesn't matter what he's riding, I'm going to root for Rossi. Same with Maverick. Rooting this year for him on Suzuki, will be rooting for him on Yamaha next year. The bikes are forever evolving, the best riders must adapt.

·
Banned
3,858 Posts
I am not understanding what your argument is in regards to? If I like Rossi, it doesn't matter what he's riding, I'm going to root for Rossi. Same with Maverick. Rooting this year for him on Suzuki, will be rooting for him on Yamaha next year. The bikes are forever evolving, the best riders must adapt.
I was half asleep and misunderstood you. See my last my post. :thumbup

Personally I'm a bit of a Rossi and Pedrosa fan.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Suzuki team will have Rins and Ianone as main riders in 2017,right? What team Zarco is going to? I remember hearing it would be Suzuki, but in this case, Suzuki would be in a satellite team too? 😐😐😐
Answering myself, he is going to tech 3...

·
Banned
3,858 Posts
Ha, just watched Sepang MotoGP. I'm going to have to place bets next time. I accurately predicted, and I have witnesses, that both Crutchlow and Marquez would fall.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sad that we're already down to the last race, but I'd really like to see a strong showing from Vinales!

Next year I think he'll be a force to be reckoned with on the Yamaha, and I'm excited to see Iannone on the Suzuki. It seems like a very nice package overall, and with a very aggressive rider like Iannone we may see some good results!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
11 Participants
Ryan...
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing