Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there guys.

any body here from Austin, Texas.

planning on taking a trip to texas to attend MOTOGP COTA.

can some one share some info?. what turns are best, what sitting levels? your feed back will be greatly appreciated.

ride safe !!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Best is the paddock club haha! But it’s about $1000 for three days. Best is turn 1,15 and main grandstand. You can buy a flex ticket a sit at different turns throughout the race weekend.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes....but I had a nightmare in the flight. I purchased the VIP package, everything went fine......but my luggage was lost at the terminal, everything was recovered except for my elelctronics, I had a Sony video cam, few other things to take tons of pictures and videos. other than that, I had a great time.
the reason I purchased the VIP pack was to record my whole experience. I had visit MotoGP many many times in Laguna Seca with general admission only. In COTA I was ready to film the whole experience.

Next year, will be there for sure and ready.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ow...that sucks dude, bad luck

Always next year!

We’re riding to Phillip Island next month for the Australian MotoGP...8000klm round trip from Perth

Not on the boiler tho! I’ll take my 2017 HD Roadglide..Another awesome trip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
SquALeD
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing