Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,860 Posts
Yeah, this fucking moron comes out here, pretends he knows what he's doing, hurts the Porsche driver, and ruins a good road for the rest of us. All because he had to cross the double yellow to apex.

·
I want Rossi to fuck my ass...
1,375 Posts
Yup, not gonna say he deserves it, but certainly not surprised.

Where did this happen?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, this fucking moron comes out here, pretends he knows what he's doing, hurts the Porsche driver, and ruins a good road for the rest of us. All because he had to cross the double yellow to apex.
Looks like from the Reddit thread, the Porsche driver is okay minus a burn mark on his arm from the airbag.

Where did this happen?
Austin, Texas I believe.

·
Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
13,422 Posts
Some of these Vloggers are idiots. I watch some of walterific's videos, and sometimes he's funny.... mostly the "bad driving" vids. It's no wonder sportbikes are always a public target. The level of stupidity is staggering sometimes, especially the "tech" videos. Most of them need their tools taken away...

·
3,860 Posts
Looks like from the Reddit thread, the Porsche driver is okay minus a burn mark on his arm from the airbag.

Austin, Texas I believe.
Burn marks and cuts on his hands. And this is local to me. He randomly joined in with people from one of my motorcycle groups

·
3,860 Posts

Where did this happen?
I mean, he 100% deserves it. He crossed the yellow line for the sole purpose of apexing and pretending he knows how to ride well, something the other riders in the group did not need to do, and he put someone's life in danger for this stupidity.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Granted he made the mistake. I follow yammienoob on YouTube and he seems to be a genuine guy. Just on this particular day, he made a bad decision. I hope he has a speedy recovery and we get his helmet cam perspective soon. Now that will be crazy footage.

·
3,860 Posts
From what I see, he generally rides like a complete jackass, he ditched the R3 before he learned anything, and has the audacity to tell people that they shouldn't bother with a 250/300 when he himself has what is equivalent to zero experience. Also, he already paid the price once for his complete and utter lack of skill that relies on the capabilities of the bike to compensate (kind of like most people that start on a 600 and think they know how to ride because the bikes have such amazing capabilities). And now his being "Street Rossi" bit him a lot harder than it did the first time, after he didn't learn his lesson. Even after his first crash, he really didn't seem to learn anything and he just blamed magical stuff on the ground.
Really, I find that the only genuine thing about him is his claim that he is a "noob." It sucks that he got hurt, but he really needs to reevaluate his situation and should probably start riding that 300 that he thinks people don't need.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
I didn't watch the whole thing. But it's not bad enough that 99.9% of people are texting while driving, now assholes on motorcycles crash while switching songs?! Just go fucking ride, you don't need a phone in your face all of the time!

Is everybody that in capable of finding a destination without a phone? I use to do it all of the time. (still do) Or listen to music (which I wouldn't do while riding) without changing the song? Pay fucking attention :hammer

·
Registered
595 Posts
Dammit all the videos are taken down.

I've watched this moron's videos before and had to stop, kept getting twitches in my neck from uncontrollable headshakes.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts