Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I'm planning on heading to Laguna Seca next summer for the Moto Gp race and the day to buy tix is coming up. My question is who has gone and what tickets do u recommend? Basically I just want to see as much of the race as possible. Pit row suite 1 is out of the question, but suite 2-8 is possible. Any info/recommendations is appreciated. Also, any pics from where u sat would be cool. Thanks!

·
Registered
511 Posts
We went this summer. Its a great place to be. At the gate is $65.....but wait... that only gets you in the gate. You can watch the race but you ain't going to have a place to actually sit. Its hot out, and you will feel like your going to faint if you don't have enough water. You are going to spend around $500 if you want to be comfortable =) You can go on your bike, but be careful cuz theft is an issue there too and the road to get to the bike parking for general admission is a bitch, gravel, dirt, pot holes every where. Spend a lil money and get the nice parking, seats, under the shade, good view of the track or turn...comfy =)

on yea, forgot to mention...montery and the surrounding area will be filled with bikes! it will be a great time if you go.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.