Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
if it happens which I doubt it will Lidell would take his head off. the guys kimbo has fought are amateurs compared to Chuck, Bo Cantrell and Tank Abbott? LOL

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
This would bring Kimbo down to reality!!!! He's got sledgehammers for fists, but he doesn't have skill nor conditioning....at least not on the level to take on the Ice Man. I'll save my pennies to drop the $40 and order this just to watch that punk Kimbo get dropped over and over.

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
chuck would mop the floor with kimbo. kimbo is a great brawler no doubt, but chuck is a great fighter.

·
Premium Member
4,453 Posts
....joke of a fight, and will never happen...

·
Registered
204 Posts
I am sure Kimbo will have something to say about Liddells comments. I think the fight could go either way. If Kimbo gets just one or two solid hits on Liddell, that could enough for Kimbo to get in and finish it up. I would definitely pay to see that fight. Or could be smart and just watch it for free on the internet the next day......

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Please, show me where it said they were gonna fight???

All that that article was about was chuck Liddell's opinion on Kimbo. It never said that there was a possible fight in the works, much less an actual fight scheduled

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
I would say that Chuck will win but that being said... if I had $100 burning a hole in my pocket I would put it on Kimbo as the odds will pay well and it's quite possible. With fists and a jaw like Kimbo's he has a good shot against winning against The Iceman. After all, Chuck's style will play well to Kimbo's background.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
You guys think way too highly of Chuck, Kimbo would kick his ass. Don't get me wrong, I have always liked Chuck but Kimbo is now being trained by Bas Reuten and that guy is the baddest mofo pound for pound ever in MMA.

·
I Duplicate EVERY Thread!!
6,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You guys think way too highly of Chuck, Kimbo would kick his ass. Don't get me wrong, I have always liked Chuck but Kimbo is now being trained by Bas Reuten and that guy is the baddest mofo pound for pound ever in MMA.

+1

I have to agree with the blakester here. Not only what he said but if Kimbo throws some major heat like he does, liddell can't handle that. He;s never had a guy seriously hit the living shit out of him before. Just a bunch of rabbit punches and wrestling. Nothing major with solid connection.. Kimbo connects. We'll see how his newly acquired top level training takes him. He's not on the street level anymore. he's training to beat the regulars and the best..... just bringing his old backgriound.

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
I would say that Chuck will win but that being said... if I had $100 burning a hole in my pocket I would put it on Kimbo as the odds will pay well and it's quite possible.
100 burning a hole in your pocket while going bankrupt? :dunno

That fight is a joke. Only one type of MMA fan would be excited to see it happen. Absolute MMA noobs. Or "MMS" as someone here may put it:lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
kimbo doesn't have alot of experience but hes very powerful and very accurate. all it would take is one good shot.
You also have to think that chuck doesn't have a glass jaw he can take a punch and has more experience and training then kimbo.

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
100 burning a hole in your pocket while going bankrupt? :dunno

That fight is a joke. Only one type of MMA fan would be excited to see it happen. Absolute MMA noobs. Or "MMS" as someone here may put it:lol
so sure of that, are you? i have been involved in martial arts since before you were born, have been watching ufc since it started in 1993, and i would be excited to see that fight. real fighters, not just fans, are always excited to see 2 good fighters go at it.

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
I think Kimbo would have a legitimate shot at beating Chuck. Kimbo has some very heavy hands and a good chin. If he connects with a few it could be,"IT.................IS.................OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I'd like to see that fight happen.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts