Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
PM me for Brotection
57,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody going to Moroso on Nov. 11?

I just found out that I'll be off work, but the trackday's already full. Since I can't get in I may swing by on my bike to watch for a bit, especially if there's going to be some GDC members running.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
See ya there, sign up for intermediate or advanced there are spaces left.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Not for Sport Bike Track Time. If you want to ride a practice Friday before a CCS race you do.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
It's your call. Before I moved to Int. I had an instructor follow me around the track to see if I had the skill set neceassry to keep up etc. When I left them they said, "yea I think your ready, is that a 1000?" To which I replied, "nope 600."

It is the most dangerous group as you have those who just moved up getting in the way and those that need to go to advanced.

Take your time don't let anyone pressure you into something you aren't comfortable with.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Jennings GP does their own and Team Hammer does track schools at Daytona in March and Oct. Penguin Roadracing School is usually at Homestead 2x a year.

Other than that there are none here in Fla. that I know of.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.