Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EZ Mod should take you an hour for installation. Smooooth Throttle Response and Acceleration. It should add +6 hp at 12,000rpm. I noticed a big difference in how fast it responds compared to stock. The bike Dyno'd at 134.1hp before these were installed. Will have it back on the Dyno soon and let you know the results.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yo, I live in SD as well. I think I recalled that you had the custom mapping done on your 750???

If so, where did you get it done? Down here in SD??

My brother just picked up his 05 750 so we are researching mods etc

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got my bike Dyno'd at Lee's Cycle in San Diego. But hooked up with Dyno-Dudes in Moreno Valley who is gonna do the next dyno session. Keep ya'll posted with results.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Factory Pro Velocity Stacks and a BMC filter I am guessing?....I am looking at the same stuff.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No advertising here. Just a number to where i got them at. The Billet Velocity Stacks is what i'm showin' here. BMC Filter is optional, IMO BMC supposed to flow better compared to K&N. Wise idea to gain that extra edge.

so.. what exactly are you advertising here? the air filter or the stacks?

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
there are a ton of arguments with filters, all the way down to how stock is actually better. So i don't even know what to say to that. But the stacks, what in the world do they do anyhow?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
where did you get your stacks from?...directly from Factory Pro or a distributor?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
looks good, but i still would like to see your dyno numbers too support it. Please post them as soon as you dyno it with the velocity stacks regardless of the result.
My point exactly. You asked for 600 dyno results. Don't worry i have another appt for MY BIKE (04 750) to see if there is any gains, I can def. feel in the seat of the pants. But dyno numbers don't lie. Dyno time requires cash so be patient as if i'm helping the GIX community by showing everyone what can be done to squeeze all you can from our bikes. You/ANYONE care to donate to my DYNO fund?? I accept paypal.com... Cmon someone help me out.... anything will do... I'm sure everyone will benefit once i get the numbers.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Factory Pro should have the 600 stacks available soon. They just got some in for test fitment since the throttle bodies are smaller. As for the 750/1000's are available.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.